The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Calling all graduate applicants please.

Did u see an option for adding ur degree or any other post A level qualification???? I thought it was parculiar that UCAS didn't give me n option for it but thought nothing of it as I mentioned it on my personal statement.
Reply 781

Original post by Ps.
Yeah im waiting for something from CCCU too

Have any of you been? I havent so i have no idea what its like hahaa :dontknow:

i know its like a small place etc but yeah, anything more and i have no clue :P

I've been to look around and it's on the Medway campus and there isn't much there, there isn't any accomodation either although I think some was being built. There was a pub but I think that was about it. There was 3 universities who all use the library and are on the site, one was Kent and I can't remember the other :smile: Hope this was helpful! I really like it there, they are so friendly! :smile:
Reply 782
Original post by hello123450

Yh, I had an interview and then got a conditional. Where else have you applied?

I had an interview at hertfordshire too, and an offer too :smile:
Reply 783
Has anyone heard back from birmingham city? I had my interview there on 11th January and they said it'll be 2-3 weeks so should hear anytime now and I was just wondering if anyone has heard back yet?? :smile:
Original post by hannahsft
I had an interview at hertfordshire too, and an offer too :smile:

awesome! was yours on the 6th Jan? might have seen you there haha
so, is Herts going to be your 1st choice?
Original post by Ps.
Oh and has anyone heard from hertfordshire?

I have had no response from them thus far. :mad:

Original post by FXX
Try a university where you have the opportunity to prove yourself at interview.

Try applying to the pre-reg masters courses at RGU (ABERDEEN) or TEESSIDE. You have a first degree so it would be quicker. They often want a 2:1 - but you may be in luck as you have a biological sciences subject.

Good luck
Reply 787
Original post by radiographer
Try applying to the pre-reg masters courses at RGU (ABERDEEN) or TEESSIDE. You have a first degree so it would be quicker. They often want a 2:1 - but you may be in luck as you have a biological sciences subject.

Good luck

Thanks for this. I spoke to Teesside but they said no coz I don't have a bloody B at GCSE which quite frankly I think is bollox. Plus I've got my heart set on derby or BCU as I can commute. Oh well lets sit an wait!:wink:
Reply 788
How soon after u've been made an offer do u have to reply?
Original post by MiteshG
How soon after u've been made an offer do u have to reply?

UCAS will let you know after you've had responses from all of your choices. :smile:
Reply 790

awesome! was yours on the 6th Jan? might have seen you there haha
so, is Herts going to be your 1st choice?

Nope mine was 23rd november so wouldn't have seen you :smile:
anybody still waiting for hear from city uni ldn and st. george's?
Reply 792
Has anybody had any offers yet for 2012 entry?
Original post by Ross7593
Has anybody had any offers yet for 2012 entry?

Try going back a few pages on his thread and you'll find out :smile:
Reply 794
Original post by zoe1992
Hi everyone :smile: I've just joined this thread.

I have an interview for Derby on the 8th Feb and one for Birmingham City on the 10th. Bit nervous about the Derby interview because of the group task/timed essay/speech and Derby is my first choice. Not sure what to wear as it says to be smart and dress appropriately for a professional degree programme but I don't want to over do it :s-smilie:

Hi, I had my interview at Derby on 18th Jan. Just be smart casual, there were some guys in suits and some girls too, I just wore smart trousers a top and a long cardi.
The written / group / talk thing is nothing to worry about, all the staff are lovely and it's not an interrogation. Derby is my first and only choice so now the long wait until March.
Reply 795
Original post by MiteshG

Original post by MiteshG
Calling all graduate applicants please.

Did u see an option for adding ur degree or any other post A level qualification???? I thought it was parculiar that UCAS didn't give me n option for it but thought nothing of it as I mentioned it on my personal statement.

Hi
I am a graduate and there was an option to put your degree in! Maybe you should contact the universities you have applied to and let them know that you haven't put it in. I received an offer from Liverpool with similar qualifications as you. Did u send them a clinical visit form?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 796
Original post by janesies

Original post by janesies
anyone applied or going to salford?????

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yup, u got an interview comin up?
Reply 797
Original post by vonny89
Hi
I am a graduate and there was an option to put your degree in! Maybe you should contact the universities you have applied to and let them know that you haven't put it in. I received an offer from Liverpool with similar qualifications as you. Did u send them a clinical visit form?

Hi Vonny

Actually Liverpool rejected it coz they thought I didn't show any academic since my A levels 10 years ago! Cut a long story short they are reconsidering my app and UCAS are in process of updating my uni details. Yea I sent them my form to. I hope they reconsider, all the other unis have been cool about it when I explained and UCAS said many students fall for same trap an not enter uni details. The form
Is very misleading
Reply 798
Original post by Cocklebur
UCAS will let you know after you've had responses from all of your choices. :smile:

Thank you
Reply 799
If anybody wants to ring UCAS dial 033 0333 0230 so don't get charge like 35p a minute ringing extortionate 0871 number! It's the number for international students (with 0044 in front) but I used it an it worked.

Latest

Trending

Trending