The Student Room Group

Lloyds Scholars Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by helenmadgwick
How soon on average do people hear back after a phone interview? :smile:

I heard an hour later :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by shahnila4ever

Please edit your comment giving details of the questions asked in the Lloyds Scholars phone interview and delete said information.
It gives an unfair advantage to those who have yet to apply and is unfair to those who have passed onto the assessmet center (ergo passed the interview) with no idea of what to expect.
Also, it's in your best interest to do so, as you are actually being unfair to yourself too.

As for what to wear, I have no idea, and need help in that department too! Which AC are you going to?

p.s. I didn't mean to have a go at you, but I'm just saying what most people who have passed through to the ACs are thinking (and one has already mentioned..)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by shahnila4ever
----

Again I'm just backing up SomeoneIveNeverMet, it's unfair that you're telling everyone what kind of questions come up. They said at the beginning that they will be using similar questions for everyone. Please can you delete or edit to remove the information, thank you :smile:
Reply 183
Hi guys. I finally got conformation for the assessment centre :biggrin:
Is there anyone applying to Warwick?
Reply 184
Original post by diushkaa
Hi guys. I finally got conformation for the assessment centre :biggrin:
Is there anyone applying to Warwick?

Me. Is Edinburgh the only available AC? I've waited for a week for another AC location but it says Edinburgh only.
I just got an email today, I was offered two centres in Solihul and one in Sheffield.
Original post by Roy064
Me. Is Edinburgh the only available AC? I've waited for a week for another AC location but it says Edinburgh only.

That was my problem too but I got it sorted :smile: just email them telling them you can't attend the Edinburgh one and they'll offer you other locations.

Reply 187
Original post by Purehakkai
I just got an email today, I was offered two centres in Solihul and one in Sheffield.

for when?
Original post by diushkaa
for when?

Urm the Solihull ones are on 22/08 and 23/08, I don't remember the other the Sheffield one
Reply 189
Original post by Purehakkai
Urm the Solihull ones are on 22/08 and 23/08, I don't remember the other the Sheffield one

thanks!
why is someones mother on student room? ill assume your child is 18 as they are eligible for this. RELAX
Original post by illicitphantom
why is someones mother on student room? ill assume your child is 18 as they are eligible for this. RELAX

LOL

Reply 192
So i got through the phone interview about a week ago and just confirmed the assessment centre at Sheffield on the 29/08. Anyone else booked on this date? Also does anyone have any idea of how many places are available for bristol uni? and a general idea of how many people have been invited to these assessment centres?
I'm so confused about what I need to know for the Maths test ! I am crap t Maths but want to practice as I have 7 days before i have to have it done.

I know people are saying not to give in anything away but if anyone could just give me some topics I should look over I would be soooo grateful!

Original post by Jackkkkk
I'm so confused about what I need to know for the Maths test ! I am crap t Maths but want to practice as I have 7 days before i have to have it done.

I know people are saying not to give in anything away but if anyone could just give me some topics I should look over I would be soooo grateful!

Google assessment centre tests, there are websites with sample tests - these are similar for all programmes like these and should give you an idea of what to expect. I can't remember the website but was easy to find.
Anyone going to the 22/08 Solihull one?
Original post by Jackkkkk

Do the SHL Numerical Reasoning practice test (google it) - the actual test is a version of that but imo slightly easier so don't worry if you struggle a bit
Booked my AC! So glad it's AFTER results day..

Original post by AmyBarbie
Booked my AC! So glad it's AFTER results day..

Which one?
Just completed the Maths test hope it was okay :/ didn't see my score so I guess it's sent to them !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending