The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

is this the OFFICIAL line up for leeds freshers?

i keep reading loads of different events that are happening during freshers week, im talking night time gigs at clubs etc.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/TakingLibertiesEvents this is the link im following along with but seems that theres alot of stuff goin on at union buildings aswell, can anyone clarrify? also is it worth getting one of these wrist bands and can i buy one when i get to uni this week??
hi :smile: Freshers is mental ALL the clubs/bars in Leeds will be packed, they'll all have something special going on for Freshers, those are just the events organised by Taking Liberties :smile:
So there's loads going on all round town including the union, so I wouldn't worry too much about getting tickets, chances are you'll still get in somewhere!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
In my first year, I only went to the union events, for which you don't need a wristband, you can buy tickets for Freshers events online or from Cats in the Union :smile:
Reply 3
thanks for the advice, like alot of people ive spoke to im just gonna wait till tomorow see what my flat mates are doing so i plan on coming home with them! i say plan :tongue:
Yeah definitely don't plan too strictly where your gonna be going :smile: Chances are you'll buy a ticket and all of your friends will be going somewhere else.. just go with the flow haha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest