The Student Room Group

Weird situation caused by me and my stupidity

Ah,

This is kinda of a weird situation, caused by me and my lack of brain.

All started in year 10, 2nd day of it.

There was some girl, from the other band in my lessons, all kicked off when i was trying to find something and saw her out of the corner of my eye - she like couldnt get onto her pc becuase it was totally ruined (by me in the previous period in that class), so i fixed that all up, saw that she didnt know ANYONE from the class, sitting alone in the corner, and ended up with her for like 2 hours, talking about any random things that came to mind.

Funny thing, I was busy working, talking when i had time, never actually saw her face until the end. When i did, I was like WOOOOOOOWWW YOUR AMAZING (in my head)

Fast foward two weeks: I didnt talk to her much, odd hello etc, becuase I kinda had a crush on her. KIND OF.

Month after: I knew some of her ex mates, find out why no one ever like spoke to her or anything, they go shes a twoface, and automaticilly assume shes twofaced me when i told her something and it got out (its long). So, me being the typical idiot, i shout 'SNAKE SNAKE' at her, getting her to hate me.

Fast foward to january, i end up trying to fix some of the damage, doesnt work. Some random guy poisions her about me, so im out of the running.

And then my hate assult on her started from there. She belived random stuff, hated me, and i automaticilly decided that hating her would be best. it wasnt.

Someone who hated me quite a bit found out about me liking her, tells everyone. Makes it awkward. She hates me more. I mount a massive attack on her, convincing everyone shes a snake etc. (She has quite a few mates now, good mates)

Finally, like three days ago, i tell my mate to go find out whats wrong with her and her twofaceness, she randomly comes out of nowhere and starts going that everyone hates me to him. The plan was he exposes her, but here comes the cold water:

i still kinda like her :confused:

So, my mates plan was to get close with her, and expose her as a snake for the fun of it by framing her. I stupidly agreed.

Alright, dumb question (please dont post stupid posts PLEASE, i know its kinda dumb), but what do i do?

She hates me kind of, and its weird.

ANY ADVICE?
Reply 1
What the hell is Snake and Twoface?

Anyway, your situation sounds very bad, and from your explanation it's all your fault. You should go into 'humble, sorry sorry isolation mode.' I'd walk away from everything, it's not worth it at this stage of your life.
Reply 2
Wow.. Kids.

You can start by stopping that plan to frame her from going ahead. Then you can try to apologise to her, in private. It's entirely possible that she won't believe you, and she is well within her rights to tell you to **** off, seeing as you've basically been bullying her for a while..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending