The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Plea to all Lancaster students!

I have been reading the comments page on the unofficial guide for Lancaster (Historyhoney posted a link in a previous thread), and I'm appalled at the amount of negative comments! I'm a student here and I love it. I've tried posting some positive comments - could you back me up on it? It's worrying that some prospective students must be being put off, when many of the messages are obviously being posted by one immature person with a grudge. Please help!
i know its so irritating!!!. ill help u post some +ve stuff
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks!
Reply 3
That board has changed, I remember reading it when I was deciding to come to Lancaster 3 years ago and it as full of positive comments. Yes there are aspects of uni that I don't like but I wouldn't go broadcasting them like that as equally what I don't like someone may love about uni and visa versa.
Reply 4
yes, please do that, as I know how brilliant the university is! When I looked on it last year it was all positive (you know the odd, its like a prison, but then so are all the uni's if your being a pessimist!) Sp everyone write a nice comment! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending