The Student Room Group

Meltdown City

I have had recurring swollen glands since august but they're pretty bad just now, feeling really run-down and ill and stressed.
My boyfriend doesn't care he's not been there for me. He's acting almost like im a pain in the ass.
I don't know what to do. Could do with some comfort or encouragement or a new throat lol xx
Reply 1
Get off the internet, stop bitching to your bf and go see a doctor.
Original post by daisyfresh
I have had recurring swollen glands since august but they're pretty bad just now, feeling really run-down and ill and stressed.
My boyfriend doesn't care he's not been there for me. He's acting almost like im a pain in the ass.
I don't know what to do. Could do with some comfort or encouragement or a new throat lol xx

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.

I think it's inconsiderate of your boyfriend to think so, have you explained to him how you're feeling?

Maybe you can talk to parents and friends about how you're feeling also :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Aj12

ive been to the doctor so many times and this is my 4th set of antibiotics you gimp
Reply 4
Original post by Aj12

dude i dont think you relise, i had the mumps when i was 17, throat and saliva glands were swollen huge, extremely painful. First week my right side, then it went , then next day my left side, so was in 2 weeks of agony. Went to the doctors 4 times and they didnt do ****.
when i was in that pain i was ****ing angry and just wanted some comfort, my friend whos almost like a gf/best friend would of comforted me like a gf/best friend should if she was able to be there, now all the Op expects is her bf to do her job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending