Visit website
Reply 561
Original post by chloemayy
anyone else studying fashion buying with design?! I feel so alone haha :frown:

yes i am :smile: i was starting to think i was the only one lol
Reply 562
Ahhhh hello! Haha, so glad I'm not a loner anymore :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Anyone doing the course Business Management and Economics?

And I’m staying in Newarke Point NP-C-3-1-a

I haven’t met anyone who is staying here or doing the course! :confused:
time to leave this thread sorry guys but brunel awaits!

bye!
Reply 565
Original post by IgnasR
Got into DMU, Law and Economics.
Jumping on the late train and trying to find a single room for rent, excuse my language, but as an European, holy **** I find those room rent prices high.
4 rooms were snatched right from under my nose because I was a day late for each.

Do you still need accommodation I may be able to help you
Hi ... we have a room £59.50 for 42 weeks incl internet and bills ... right near DMU and Leicester uni in town centre.
Reply 567
Can anyone tell me what the best thing about studying at DMU academically is?
Reply 568
Original post by Letitia Jeffers
Hey, I got into de Montfort uni and I'm not staying at halls but was wondering if anyone else is studying drama and education :smile: x

I'm doing education with languages so might have some lectures together.

Reply 569
Original post by Lynnchipo
Do you still need accommodation I may be able to help you

No, but thanks, found one, I got screwed over twice again before though, both times I said I am doing the deposit transfer next day, then wake up the said day and get a message saying "the room got taken". Worst feeling ever. Got a room on Harrow Road now, anyone else gonna live there?
Reply 570
Original post by Frieda786
Hello :smile:,

Anyone doing Pharmacy at DMU this year?[]

Hi, just wanted to know what your as grades where and your overall grades?! :smile:
Reply 571
so , anyone going to the welcome weekend on 22nd and 23rd? :smile:
Original post by Azerr

Hey, yeah I'm going to it after I've moved in lol :smile:
Reply 573
Original post by Azerr

I might not, there's a movie mania going on at the National Space Centre, it will have Stormtroopers in it along with other iconic movie characters.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 574
Original post by Azerr

Yepp got mine on the Sunday
Original post by peri93
Heya im at dmu in my first year studying Pharmacy. if anyones got any questions, like about the course if ur planning to study pharmacy, or even just about the campus or accomodation and stuff feel free to ask :smile:

Quote me though or i might not see it..

ooh and good luck for all your interviews :smile:

Hey I've just sent off my UCAS a week ago and applied to DMU for Pharmacy I just wanted to know how the lectures are taught, how the city is like, accommodation and whether there is an IOT test as my ucas confirmation letter says that there is. Also how long did DMU get back to you about your application because I'm getting a bit worried as all the other unis I have applied to have emailed or sent an acknowledgement letter by post and is there an interview please
Thanks
Reply 576
Media and Communications with languages but no reply yet, only gave it in a few days ago.
Reply 577
heya I am invited for a test in English, maths and chemistry at demontfort university as part of my application, so is there any body that can give me an advice. thanku.
Reply 578
Hi, Firstly congrats to everyone that got a place for this year well done
secondly has any one applied for Coventry university for Adult Nursing? I have an interview coming up soon and I'm so nervous, I was wondering if any one has been to the interview and can tell me a little bit about the process please ?
Reply 579
Hi, I applied for de montfort too but havent heard anything back yet and it's been about 4 months. Should I email them and ask about my application status? Also another question: do de montfort interview applicants or do they just have to do a test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending