City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by natalieann1993
i applied for english and film.
which is sort of arty aha (the film side)
but ive heard nothing either except to say they have my application.
however i only applied just before the deadline!

Ahh okay, someone else who's in a similar position to me! I got an acknowledgement of my application too, however I applied ages ago, about end of October, just worried cause the 3 times i tried calling them to get information on my application, no one answers the phone. Same with my emails, they're left unanswered /: Hope you get a reply soon! x
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 121
The waiting over at last conditional offer for criminology and sociology .very happy five out of five offers now the hard part deciding . decisions decisions
Reply 122
Received a conditional for English, 300 points needed. Not sure if I should have went for English Lit though... Still happy, I've put it as my firm now :smile:
Got an offer for Human Geography, 280 points :biggrin:
Reply 124
Anyone doing Business ICT?
Original post by Simonaaa
Hello! I've got a conditional for Tourism and Hospitality Business Management. Anyone else? :smile:

Hi! I am also doing Hospitality Business Management, but with Culinary arts. I will probably stay at Trigon after a look around, but Vic Halls look sweet. Got an unconditional in December. Where do you think you'll stay ?
Reply 126
Original post by elsworthalexa04
Hi! I am also doing Hospitality Business Management, but with Culinary arts. I will probably stay at Trigon after a look around, but Vic Halls look sweet. Got an unconditional in December. Where do you think you'll stay ?

Oh, that's fine. I don't know yet, I am waiting for an answer from the last university and for my TOEFL result and then I'll choose the university and the rest :biggrin: It's a very difficult choice, I like Sheffield Hallam the most, but I don't know what to do because it's a BSc program and I am not good at maths, economics...
Original post by Simonaaa
Oh, that's fine. I don't know yet, I am waiting for an answer from the last university and for my TOEFL result and then I'll choose the university and the rest :biggrin: It's a very difficult choice, I like Sheffield Hallam the most, but I don't know what to do because it's a BSc program and I am not good at maths, economics...

There's not so much envolved Maths/economics side, obv the business part, but the whole first year is concentrated on getting everybody at the same level. Seriously it looks sound, plus the contacts they have looks pro for this course, really specific. Well hopefully I'll see you there next year :smile: :smile:
Anyone know when the applicant days are? Do they email you? Every other uni I've applied for has sent me like a gazillion emails asking me to visit when Hallam is the only one I actually want to visit -.-
Reply 129
Original post by balletlover
Anyone know when the applicant days are? Do they email you? Every other uni I've applied for has sent me like a gazillion emails asking me to visit when Hallam is the only one I actually want to visit -.-

They should have sent you the dates with the post offer pack
Original post by Jivi
They should have sent you the dates with the post offer pack

I only got the offer on friday so that explains it, I'll have to wait, just being impatient. ::tongue:
Reply 131
Got my offer for Diagnostic Radiography today! Sooooo happy :biggrin: top choice, get in!!!!
Reply 132
adult nursing to start in september!
any one else?

what accommodation is everyone looking at?
Reply 133
Original post by anya.
any one else?

victoria halls!
Reply 134
Original post by anya.
any one else?

I'm going to study Radiography in Sept, been thinking so much about accomodation, especially with having to think about placements etc. Don't want anywhere boring or anywhere where the fire alarm will be set off every 5 mins!!
Reply 135
Original post by umaird
victoria halls!

this is my first choice defffo!!
but its very nearly full.. apparently there is posters on the doors :/
need to wait 48 hours for acceptance of my offer or something to apply?!
Reply 136
Original post by lizpop
I'm going to study Radiography in Sept, been thinking so much about accomodation, especially with having to think about placements etc. Don't want anywhere boring or anywhere where the fire alarm will be set off every 5 mins!!

exactly! I want something in the middle!
but to live with people who respect my placements!!
Computer Security with Forensics here. Havent a clue where to live like, might actually have to look at that booklet on accomodation that they sent me. :tongue:
Reply 138
Original post by anya.
this is my first choice defffo!!
but its very nearly full.. apparently there is posters on the doors :/
need to wait 48 hours for acceptance of my offer or something to apply?!

i applied to victoria halls on the 4th of Jan.
how do you know it is full?
I had to wait like 4 or 5 days until my application was processed, to apply for accomodation. i hope i get a place :/
Reply 139
Original post by anya.
any one else?

I've applied to Charlotte Court and the Forge! What about you? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending