The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I only date Indian guys there respectful and honest everyone to there own
Original post by Anonymous
Is is true that if you're Indian, it's harder to get a White girl to like you? It seems like most of the girls I like (who happen to be White) tend to think I'm unattractive. Is this really true? And is it true that Indian guys tend to be drawn to women of White skin colour more than any other? Why is this?

You know, it seems like a fair few of every single non white ethnic minority are drawn to white women disproportionately more than their own race. I wonder why that is.
Original post by nmudz_009
You know, it seems like a fair few of every single non white ethnic minority are drawn to white women disproportionately more than their own race. I wonder why that is.

Cos they just sell out. There is no tribal unity or village/suburban network. They go to the DSS for literally everything.

BME know that they can just do a dump and run on the slut and the white girl doesn't care either cos the state is fully complicit in helping sluts like this with their coffee coloured kid to survive.
(edited 6 years ago)
Brah the accent makes the white girls wet. "hello how do you do today my name is peter im here to do the helping of you with your pussy support."
You are giving too much importance to something which isn't in your control brother, white girls are no goddess, if one doesn't finds you attractive and thinks you are ugly, its very fine, let her keep her opinion and move on and you move on too, in world there is no shortage of girls or man, one who respects you deserves you.
Reply 85
Me being white of Portuguese descent I actually find Indian guys to be really very attractive I think they have better good manners then westerners and are much more romantic.
Personally, I find Indian guys most attractive :smile: Just depends on the girl
being indian...after a while you get used to paying for pussy.
I'm half white and half south Asian, I basically look like a white girl (i have a very pale white parent!) but with dark hair and I definitely find South Asian guys most attractive (although not exclusively attractive, but still the most attractive). Mind You I'm thinking of Pakistanis here, not necessarily the light skinned ones, any shade but Pakistanis have a slightly different look which I find gorgeous, maybe they have some middle eastern mixing? Either way white and Asian guys (and black and East Asian etc!) are attractive but south Asian around Pakistan is def most attractive IMO
I don't find them attractive I'm afraid
Indian guys, yes

Spoiler

Original post by 09001904
i get what mean. Also, this is what i discovered. I am chinese, and i am quite popular among my chinese friends, but when i moved to england, it is no longer like that. On a side note, i find chinese, korean girls more attractive than white girls, so fair enough

yeah dude i got your point, but it is quite diffrent when you in south east asian country.
you know what , for the example:
in my country you can say it indonesia or malayan whatever and i also one of chinnese guy among all my friends .
many people especially native girl also attracted to me, but i
say that i prefer to like chinese girl or light skinned asian girl itself because my parents approve my marriages, if i marry light skinned girl.
This post was made in 2012. i don't know how or why this is still relevant. People have different tastes, we can't categorise ethnic groups. We need to have faith we can find someone compatible.
What an uneducated knob you are. Your white girls chase after Asian men because they are a men whereas white boys are just that, boys. Asian men are more mature, have money, drive nice cars and are more wholesome than their white counterparts. Chivalry is dead amongst the white men of today but still exists in all other races.
I'm a mix of Indian and Portuguese, i can tell you now white girls in general are a turn off. Black girls have too much attitude, Asian girls tend to be shy, judgemental but are silent sex freaks. Anyway it doesn't matter because latina girls are a big turn on, however that's just my experience over the past 11 years of living in London.

It also depends on where you live and who you see everyday, culture is another important factor and personality is the biggest deal breaker.
Focus on yourself, normally works for me...
Original post by Anonymous
Is is true that if you're Indian, it's harder to get a White girl to like you? And is it true that Indian guys tend to be drawn to women of White skin colour more than any other? Why is this?

Generally speaking yes, I'd agree with you (from my own experience). When I was at school/uni - I never had a white girlfriend.

Later though I met a white Slovakian who liked me - so it really depends on the woman.

Might be an evolutionary thing - that white women feel more comfortable with their own kind. But it really just depends if they like your personality and
c0ck size
And being true to what u want is the first step in being mature
Original post by ash_16
some do and some don't. simple as that :smile: but seriously just don't lead the girl on and leave her at the last minute, because your indian parents don't want a white daughter in law. i've seen this happening so many times....

That is ****ing true , but if you are bless with progessive parents and family which think otherwise then its otherway around
I'm not a white girl. I'm Korean actually and I've met so attractive looking Indian guys many times :smile: Love from Korea

Latest

Trending

Trending