The Student Room Group

London Treasurers' Graduate Scheme

Has anybody applied for this this year?

I think I've been invited to a telephone interview, but I've been experiencing a website glitch, has anybody else experienced any problems with it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I what exactly is the glitch you're experiencing? I got invited to the online tests and did them and my status changed to 'Online test Complete' but now its back to 'Application Received'. So I don't know whether or not I failed or passed!
Reply 2
I have not had a decision on my app yet :/
Reply 3
None of you guys got a reply yet? I few days ago I received a email saying that I had to book my phone interview by Wednesday 10am, or it will mean I am not interested any more. I think that maybe their last round of invites for phone interview??
I'm not sure.
Reply 4
I had my telephone interview on 26th January, so I'm guessing they must be nearing the end of this stage now.
Reply 5
I didnt get the phone interview...annoyed. Good luck
Reply 6
I submitted my numerical test, but never got an e-mail telling me I was successful. When I logged into the website it gave me the option to book a telephone interview but said "there are currently no slots available". When I clicked the "Book Slot" button underneath anyway it then took me to a list of dates and times to book my interview, so I did. But this has left me thoroughly perplexed as to whether I actually got invited to interview, or whether I just booked an interview due to the system glitching. :confused:

Anyway good luck with interviews everybody that got one.
Reply 7
Original post by Merlin1988
I had my telephone interview on 26th January, so I'm guessing they must be nearing the end of this stage now.

Congrats on your interview, I hope it went well. I've never had a telephone interview before, were your interviewers generally alright?
Reply 8
Original post by saries15
Hi there, anyone had the telephone interview yet and be kind enough to let us know what questions they ask? :colondollar: thanks!

You are asking someone to break the terms and conditions they signed up to for your sole benefit and no potential gains for themselves?
Reply 9
@ Saries - It's mostly the standard competency questions, Just prepare for them and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Does anybody know when the telephone interviews finish? I was fully expecting my "thanks but no thanks" email this morning, but if they're still doing telephone interviews maybe they think it's good form to hear everybody before they send out the PFOs.
Reply 10
Thanks Sun Dog :smile: I have prepared like 10 competencies, but Im not sure whether I can use the answers in my application form :confused:
Reply 11
I'm going to have to hope so, because that's pretty much all I did. I ended up getting myself completely flustered and referring to the same two examples pretty much the whole way through, one of which I'd gone into much better detail on in my application form :frown:

Oh well, live and learn. When's your interview?
Reply 12
Awww im sure youve done absolutely fine, if they had an issue with it, they would have mentioned in the prep that u have to use different examples from the one in your app i guess, or your interviewer would have said you've used this answer in your app can you give me another example..I have it on Wednesday! fingers crossed! Let me know if you hear anything!
Reply 13
Just wondered if anyone had heard after telephone interviews yet? And how long it took to hear a result?
Reply 14
I've not heard anything yet either. I'm guessing they're still interviewing this week and we'll hear when they're finished.
Reply 15
Got a telephone interview tomorrow. I think this is the last week of interviews, they didn't let me reschedule past this week.
Reply 16
I just did mine, it lasted about 18 minutes lol. Is that normal?
Reply 17
mine lasted 33 minutes :/
Reply 18
I had my interview on Monday. Think I read somewhere that today was the last day of telephone interviews.
Reply 19
Has anybody heard anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest