The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Fairly infantile/hipster-try-hard-ish with all the bows and florals but the curl of the hair is nice.. Easily achieved with some styling products and curling tongs. Clothing, easy, just go and buy it, and have the confidence to pull it off (otherwise it'll look stupid).
Reply 2
Well, it looks great on the model?
Cute.
very nice but you have to have the right figure to pull it off otherwise could all go horribly wrong
Reply 5
Looks cute :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by SpunkyVanDros
very nice but you have to have the right figure to pull it off otherwise could all go horribly wrong

What kind of figure? I wouldn't wear the exact same clothes but just that general style of floral, bows, pastel colours, etc.
Reply 7

Not too much to go on, here, though I approve of the hair. Can you expand on this?
Reply 8
It makes you look intelligent, classy and stylish. Pretty much beautiful. I can't think of a reason why a guy wouldn't like this. (I am a guy)
Reply 9
To achieve any look, you really just need the confidence. That and, know what looks good ON YOU and stick to it. Regardless of what "style" it is, you are never going to look even halfway decent if you don't figure what does and does not work in it for you. Not everything will work for everyone- if you can't tell for yourself, then find a mate you trust 100% to tell you the absolute truth.

Now since you're asking guys what they think of it, I assume you want to be palatable to some guy(s) that you like etc. by changing or adopting this look. Fine and good, but be warned that the thing most guys find the most sexy (in my experience anyway) is a girl who just looks good: one who looks confident in being herself and one who wears what she wants simply because she wants to wear it- and not because she thinks it'll impress them. I dunno if the guys you know are like that, but a good guy will probably like you best if you're being yourself.

Happy shopping!
Reply 10
Original post by Misery
Not too much to go on, here, though I approve of the hair. Can you expand on this?

Added more pictures in the original post.
Reply 11
I personally love this look (I'm a girl), vintage/preppy is the kind of style I go for. You can find similar clothes/accessories in many high street shops and can curl your hair to get his kind of look. If you like it then go for it, like everyone said you just need to wear it with confidence in order to pull it off. Confidence in yourself tends to be noticeable and attractive to both guys and other girls :smile:
Reply 12
I'd advise investing in some thick tights and over the knee socks for this time of year :smile:
Otherwise you may be a bit chilly.
Reply 13
I t's very girly, preppy and summery. Not really my sort of thing (I prefer wearing chinos or day dresses) but I can see the appeal.

I think it's all down to the guy, some will think it's cute some will think it's try hard
Reply 14
Reminds me of summer, which is probably the best season out of all 4. Summer = Happy.

I didn't get the bows though. The girl in the last pic looks familiar, I think I went to school with her.

Anyways it looks great especially the hair. JIZZ
Reply 15
Love it, love it, love it.
Reply 16
love the hair!
Reply 17
that hair is really nice and i like pretty dresses on a girl so i guess it's good. not too sure about so many flowers though? i like to date girls, not gardens
Pretty ****ing hot.
Reply 19
Extremely cute look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending