Bradford University Pharmacy applicants 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey has anyone firmed Bradford yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    sachinisgod,
    I'm also a medical applicant Did they ask you anything about your medical statement?
    Cheers.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ber)
    sachinisgod,
    I'm also a medical applicant Did they ask you anything about your medical statement?
    Cheers.
    hey

Um nope, just the same pharmacy questions like anyone else. But i did pharmacy work experience so maybe thats why the questions were allright for me.

Whens your interview?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sachinisgod)
    hey

Um nope, just the same pharmacy questions like anyone else. But i did pharmacy work experience so maybe thats why the questions were allright for me.

Whens your interview?
    Lucky you. I've only shadowed surgeons before so I'll be stuck if they ask me anything about work experience. This Wednesday's my interview so I'm really nervous right now. Did they mention your personal statement during the interview?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ber)
    Lucky you. I've only shadowed surgeons before so I'll be stuck if they ask me anything about work experience. This Wednesday's my interview so I'm really nervous right now. Did they mention your personal statement during the interview?
    Dont be nervous. Its just a 5-10 min interview. But do some research on typical pharmacy questions though. No they didnt mention my personal statement as far as i can remember.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dont be nervous. Its just a 5-10 min interview. But do some research on typical pharmacy questions though. No they didnt mention my personal statement as far as i can remember.
    Oh that's okay then. I was worried they might ask why I applied to pharmacy with a medical statement Thanks a lot anyway
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, when i went for my interview in nov, nearly 70-80% of people there were medical applicants. Cant understand your interview is that late.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, when i went for my interview in nov, nearly 70-80% of people there were medical applicants. Cant understand your interview is that late.
    That's probably because I'm an international applicant? :P Did they ask any ethical issues? Sorry for asking so many questions about the interview
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had their interview yet?? Please tell me the questions u were asked plz??
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Right the interview was pretty short.(not more than 10 mins) Two people asked questions; kinda like speed dating stuff. One asks 4/5 questions and the other one asks 4/5 questions. One interviewer asks about character side of pharmacists, the other more theoritecal like different ways of admin, why is chem imp etc etc.

Then there was a group task about a situation where everybody had to talk and give their points then come to a final conclusion as a group. Not too hard.

Good luck
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How long will it take for the offer to come through?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ber)
    How long will it take for the offer to come through?
    about couple of weeks i think
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    about couple of weeks i think
    Got an offer!!!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuaib786)
    Got an offer!!!
    well done lad

What was the offer? and are u gonna firm it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer!!!
    Hey when was your interview? Last Wednesday? Did you get it from mail or from UCAS?
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ber)
    Hey when was your interview? Last Wednesday? Did you get it from mail or from UCAS?
    yeah my interview was last Wednesday, which group were u in?? I got it through ucas btw.
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    well done lad

What was the offer? and are u gonna firm it?
    Firm don't think so. Probably for my insurance choice. What about your choices??
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firm don't think so. Probably for my insurance choice. What about your choices??
    well I applied for medicine, got 4 rejections(almost). So most probs gonna firm bradford.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah my interview was last Wednesday, which group were u in?? I got it through ucas btw.
    I was in group B. I've got an offer today by mail too!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed bradford. Anyone else has?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 27, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.