The Student Room Group

alcoholic drink recipes :)

so i thought anybody who mixes drinks and can remeber them well, could post how they make them!!!

i once made a cocktail called woo-woo's... im going to have to find how to make it again now!

anyway here is one

Vodka jelly:
so you make it just like it says, exept instead of cold water you add vodka (and a bit of lemonade if you like...) always taste good and were amazing to play with when drunk

best served it plastic cups!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
i think you've had enough already
They'd probably prefer a thread with a title they can understand :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by The Real Quaid
They'd probably prefer a thread with a title they can understand :wink:

lol, can i correct it :s
Reply 4
woo woo is vodka, peach shnapps and cranberry juice. It's a bit sweet for my liking but I'll drink it if it's cheap!

One of my favourites is Le Mans: 1 cointreau, 1 vodka (I think it's supposed to be one part to two though that's far to expensive to order in a bar) and top up with soda water/lemonade. I often just drink the vodka/cointreau mix as that's usually more palatable than either of the constituent ingredients.
Reply 5
Original post by chill543
lol, can i correct it :s

Click "edit" and then click "go advanced" then correct the thread title there.
Reply 6
A Woo-Woo is 1/5 part peach schnapps, 1/5 vodka and 3/5 cranberry juice. I love that drink.
It's the same as a Sex on the Beach minus the orange juice.

Also, what it really cool and nice are Brain Haemorrhage shots, though they sound nasty when you hear the ingredients.
Peach schnapps into a shot glass, plus 2 drops of grenadine. Slowly add Baileys, and it'll create something that looks like this:

Nom.
I make this one where you mix Frosty Jacks with some cheap blackcurrant cordial.
Reply 8
Original post by Louise_x
A Woo-Woo is 1/5 part peach schnapps, 1/5 vodka and 3/5 cranberry juice. I love that drink.
It's the same as a Sex on the Beach minus the orange juice.

Also, what it really cool and nice are Brain Haemorrhage shots, though they sound nasty when you hear the ingredients.
Peach schnapps into a shot glass, plus 2 drops of grenadine. Slowly add Baileys, and it'll create something that looks like this:

Nom.

that looks horrid!!! so im deffinatly going to have to try it haha!!! (you certainly know ur coctails:smile: )
Reply 9
Cocktails? Woo woo? Yeah try some real cocktails.

Gin martini -
5 parts gin to 1 part dry vermouth
Shake over ice
Pour into a prechilled martini glass
Garnish with an olive

Manhattan:
5 parts canadian rye to 2 parts sweet vermouth
Shake of angostura bitters
Shake over ice
Pour into prechilled martini glass
Garnish with cocktail cherry

Old fashioned:
Double shot of bourbon
teaspoon of sugar
dash of angostura bitters
dash of water
Serve in an old fashioned glass

French 75
Shot of gin
Shot of lemon juice
Half a shot of sugar syrup
In a highball glass, then fill to the top with sweet champagne

Real cocktails, none of this fruity ****e in a pitcher.

Quick Reply

Latest