The Student Room Group

How many people do you keep in contact with from School?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Pretty much all of my friends out my friendship group.. im leaving uni too.
It all depends on how strong your friendship is with them, luckily alot of us have stayed around the local area for Uni so we see each other on a weekly basis.
However i know people that have not stayed in contact with anyone and are now struggling coming home after they finish uni as everyone goes their separate ways again
Reply 21
Original post by Golden_Boy786
Just move on, different Uni, different interests and i guess meeting new people.

arlight , fair enough
Two!
Reply 23
Maybe about a dozen I'll speak to every now and then on facebook, but it's really about 4-5 I make an effort to spend time with, and intend to do so for the rest of my life.
I have exschool people on FB but in reality it's only 4. 2 are my closest friends and the other 2 are good old friends who I'll always want to keep in contact with.
Zero. I haven't spoken to anyone from my secondary school since i left, which was 6 years ago. None of them are on my Facebook either.

No regrets. Its a real shame how things turned out but its also a part of my life i'd rather forget ever happened.
Only my close friend, who I know I'll always be mates with. The others I'll see from time to time, usually when I'm with said friend. I do miss them, I never wanted to leave that school as I loved it there, and my current college is a bit ****. Oh well, uni beckons (hopefully) and being the sort of type that gets on with everyone I hope to make some friends for life.
4 at the maximum but the others have been too much of an effort to maintain
When I left school I thought I would probably not speak to many of them again. But surprisingly I'm still really close to about 6 of them and see them all the time, but I guess that's because we are all in the same city.
I'm still friends with most of the people I knew and talked to at school. However I'm terrible in keeping contact with people and haven't talked to some for years. But I would still be happy to see them and I would still treat them as my friends if we ever meet.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 30
I only speak to like 2 or 3 people from my old schools. But even then I only meet up with them like once a year.
Reply 31
Tbh around 5?
Reply 32
One who, at least for now, I see as my best friend although we text and chat online more than actually seeing each other. I'll say hi to others if I see them but I wouldn't go out my way for a chat.
none. I finished high school last year and i remember on the last day of school everyone was crying and signing each other's shirts promising they'd stay in touch blah blah but i was one of the few who didn't stay on at my school's sixth form and moved to another. Even though i have my old classmates on facebook i hardly talk to them via fbc chat etc and i've made new wonderful friends at my sixth form. i didn't like the people much at my high tbh so im glad to see the back of them :smile:
Four.
Reply 35
i am quite suprised that a lot of people on this thread dont speak with people from their school , just thought there would be a lot more that do.
Reply 36
aw , how come?
Reply 37
alright , sorry to hear that.
Reply 38
a few.
Reply 39
not many though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending