The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Trinity Student Village 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manx1991
University applications might be down a tad this year but I doubt Trinity will be that empty... I hope? What are you studying?

Hey I will be doing mechanical engineering course what about u?!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Ahmed Sekmani
Hey I will be doing mechanical engineering course what about u?!

I'll be a third year, studying Education so lots of busy dissertation work!
Reply 22
Hey guys, I'm going to be moving to Preston to complete my Medic deg at RPH - don't fancy living with other medical students so thought I'd give student halls a go. I'm from Australia (completely, lost with regards to Preston) and no idea if Trinity is appropriate to travel to RPH everyday, can anyone help? I don't mind taking the bus to and fro. Thnx !
Reply 23
Original post by ltmy89
Hey guys, I'm going to be moving to Preston to complete my Medic deg at RPH - don't fancy living with other medical students so thought I'd give student halls a go. I'm from Australia (completely, lost with regards to Preston) and no idea if Trinity is appropriate to travel to RPH everyday, can anyone help? I don't mind taking the bus to and fro. Thnx !

Quite easy, the bus station is just around the back of the halls and through the market place. It would definitely be best a bus or taxi to the hospital, it's few miles away from campus :smile: There's a bus stop right outside the hospital too so it's quite simple.
Amazing all the luck... am doing my 4th year, can't wait.. ^_^
Reply 25
Original post by JMack
Room 006A, does that mean flat 6 room A?

Yes it does. You're in Block A which is right above reception. And right at the top. Friend used to live in that flat :P
Reply 26
Hello

Does anyone know where flat 38c is or anyone living in there next year ?
Reply 27
Hey,

I'm in Flat 66 this year. Just moved in.

I used to live in Flat 6 last year, so whoever is moving in there, you'll get a decent view of the car park....and I think that room has a bigger bed too! Although you'll probably have to give it a good cleaning :wink:

Regarding car parking. It will cost you to obtain a permit to park on site. It's not cheap. Probably around 10 parking spaces are available.

Hibbsy
Reply 28
Original post by ltmy89

Trinity is not too far from the RPH. It's about 20 mins on the bus, and you'll probably be able to purchase a weekly ticket which should make things cheaper for you.

Medicine I see, well I'm sure your time at the RPH will be an experience! :smile:

Welcome to the UK.

Hibbsy
Reply 29
Original post by Hibbsy
Hey,

I'm in Flat 66 this year. Just moved in.

I used to live in Flat 6 last year, so whoever is moving in there, you'll get a decent view of the car park....and I think that room has a bigger bed too! Although you'll probably have to give it a good cleaning :wink:

Regarding car parking. It will cost you to obtain a permit to park on site. It's not cheap. Probably around 10 parking spaces are available.

Hibbsy

Hello neighbour (well, three flats away) You've moved in already? I need to get in touch about moving earlier. Bet it's quiet at the minute :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by Hibbsy
Trinity is not too far from the RPH. It's about 20 mins on the bus, and you'll probably be able to purchase a weekly ticket which should make things cheaper for you.

Medicine I see, well I'm sure your time at the RPH will be an experience! :smile:

Welcome to the UK.

Hibbsy

Thank you! I'll have to look into the bus ticket once I get there, I'm struggling to get my things packed up right now.
I feel like I want to bring everything.

What are you studying?

I'll be moving in on the 27th I hope, Flat 68 if I'm not mistaken (so I guess we're neighbours too! along with manx)

Looking fwd to finally getting settled in and meeting new people :biggrin:
Reply 31
Just received an email saying they have changed my room, so anybody in/near flat 34?

Original post by Hibbsy

Hibbsy

Nightmare!
Reply 32
Hello neighbour (well, three flats away) You've moved in already? I need to get in touch about moving earlier. Bet it's quiet at the minute :smile:

Very, very quiet!

Because I've just returned from placement, they've allowed me to move to my new flat, which is nice. Don't have to worry about the big move in now! :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by ltmy89
Thank you! I'll have to look into the bus ticket once I get there, I'm struggling to get my things packed up right now.
I feel like I want to bring everything.

What are you studying?

I'll be moving in on the 27th I hope, Flat 68 if I'm not mistaken (so I guess we're neighbours too! along with manx)

Looking fwd to finally getting settled in and meeting new people :biggrin:

I study Paramedic Practice, which is pretty full on, but a very rewarding course! I'm sure you're kept just as busy.

I have a car, so I can bring everything I want - which is nice. Hopefully it won't take you an entire day to fully move in though :smile:

Look forward to meeting you and manx when you both arrive!
Reply 34
Does anyone know if they are Facebook links saying where people,are staying in trinity ?
Reply 35
Original post by Kupera
Does anyone know if they are Facebook links saying where people,are staying in trinity ?

Not that i know of, maybe someone should make one!
Reply 36
Not that i know of, maybe someone should make one!

Hey, Trinity has an official Facebook page, not sure what the rules are on posting links but you'll find it if you search Trinity Student Village, Preston - Liberty Living

:smile:
Reply 37
Original post by KneeHigh
Hey, Trinity has an official Facebook page, not sure what the rules are on posting links but you'll find it if you search Trinity Student Village, Preston - Liberty Living

:smile:

Yeh I found it, looks like I'd liked it a while back though I didn't realise people had been posting on it- found one flatmate :smile:

Moving in date is confirmed too- I'LL BE THERE ON MONDAY, whoo hoo Quids!
Reply 38
Flat 52. Anyone around? :h:
Reply 39
Original post by Ahotaru
Flat 52. Anyone around? :h:

Woo, Block G! The best block :biggrin:

I lived in 55 last year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending