The Student Room Group

Once and for all, opinions on Black girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
thats the one :colondollar:
Original post by Sam656
thats the one :colondollar:

stunning isnt she??
Reply 82
Original post by miss_sexy
stunning isnt she??
Yes she would get ittt :colondollar:
Reply 83
personally i wouldnt, not for any dislike of black girls i just dont find them appealing to my tastes.
ummm well i must admit ive never actually really met one ... bar the obvious passing in the street of course, where i live its predominantly WASP's
features not really, but hey im open to change..
Reply 84
being black myself. i noticed an average black girl is just average. but when she is stunning or drop dead gorgeous/hot etc...she beats any competition out the water. i always fina a hot black girl gets more attention in clubs than an average white girl, or even another hot white girl. but maybe its just where im living in the uk. :/
Original post by HoneyFlux
being black myself. i noticed an average black girl is just average. but when she is stunning or drop dead gorgeous/hot etc...she beats any competition out the water. i always fina a hot black girl gets more attention in clubs than an average white girl, or even another hot white girl. but maybe its just where im living in the uk. :/

yh, ur right, i experience it all the time :tongue:
Reply 86
Because most white girls in UK are disgusting and think size 16 is average weight. But the same goes for black girls, rarely do you see a hot girl in UK anymore ...

It's not like it's Sweden :colondollar:
Reply 87
Original post by chronic_fatigue
These sorts of threads always end in tears. OP you shouldn't care what TSR thinks just be yourself and love yourself and someone will love you back.

This.

I never see that at all! I live in london and i always find that the most average/below average white girl gets more attention than the most gorgeous black girl! so yeahh it depends i guess.
Reply 89
Original post by miss_sexy
How can any guy say she is not smoking HOT! just look at the face..she's black and her features arent typical, i think sometimes *racist* people will see only the eauty they want to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yfl0FUvm18

Thank you.
I wouldn't mind a bit of dark chocolate. Would certainly be a breath of fresh air.
Reply 91
man some black girls are just incredibly hot
Original post by Anonymous
Would you date one? If not, why?

I wouldn't date one, no. I feel disgust at the thought of dating one, just as I would an 85 year old woman. I suppose it's down to the dark skin colour, heavy face, and afro hair which disgusts me, even though there's isn't any hate involved:smile:

I think it must have something to do with Black women having a genetic makeup more adapted for an African environment, rather than a North European one, and so it's a sort of protection mechanism to ensure my children are healthy as possible in a UK climate.
Reply 93
Original post by jmcjmc2000
I wouldn't date one, no. I feel disgust at the thought of dating one, just as I would an 85 year old woman. I suppose it's down to the dark skin colour, heavy face, and afro hair which disgusts me, even though there's isn't any hate involved:smile:

I think it must have something to do with Black women having a genetic makeup more adapted for an African environment, rather than a North European one, and so it's a sort of protection mechanism to ensure my children are healthy as possible in a UK climate.

Maybe with the second paragraph, although we're all human and have similarities in our genes so have some adaptations to all the environments. But to feel disgust at the thought of dating one is where people take it as an overboard comment and I think it's a bit strong to say that, are you telling me you won't date any black girl even if she was light skinned/mixed raced colour?

lol, not hate invovled? sure...
Reply 95

Does not compute.

I've taken the liberty of copying and pasting some of the synonyms of the word 'disgust':

'abhorrence, abomination, antipathy, detestation, dislike, distaste, hatefulness, hatred, loathing, nausea, nauseation, nauseousness, objection, repugnance, revolt, revulsion, satiation, satiety, sickness, surfeit'

There is a MASSIVE difference between saying 'I don't generally find Black girls attractive' and 'I feel disgust at the thought of dating one'...
Original post by Sheikh {/} Nykaa
I've taken the liberty of copying and pasting some of the synonyms of the word 'disgust':

'abhorrence, abomination, antipathy, detestation, dislike, distaste, hatefulness, hatred, loathing, nausea, nauseation, nauseousness, objection, repugnance, revolt, revulsion, satiation, satiety, sickness, surfeit'

There is a MASSIVE difference between saying 'I don't generally find Black girls attractive' and 'I feel disgust at the thought of dating one'...

My thoughts exactly.

Plus anyone that rules out a whole race is either lying or racist.

How rude :mad:
Original post by Wilfred Little
My thoughts exactly.

Plus anyone that rules out a whole race is either lying or racist.

True. :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending