The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Hello, a recent Imperial graduate here! From my personal experience, I stayed in Linstead Hall at Eastside for my first year before moving into an international student accommodation in South Ken called Zebra Housing Association. I actually came across this from the Imperial website itself so I was pretty sure it wasn't a sketchy organisation 😅. I do strongly recommend checking it out as it is non-profit and sets the rent to below market prices to boost affordability.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
im new to TSR whys this thread so dead. i wanna find out more about imperial accom since i got an offer, what should my next course of action be??
anyone know about the Social Life at each of the halls??
IE - which one has the best community feel, people chilling in the kitchen together talking etc...
Much appreciated
Original post by jhw66
Hello, a recent Imperial graduate here! From my personal experience, I stayed in Linstead Hall at Eastside for my first year before moving into an international student accommodation in South Ken called Zebra Housing Association. I actually came across this from the Imperial website itself so I was pretty sure it wasn't a sketchy organisation 😅. I do strongly recommend checking it out as it is non-profit and sets the rent to below market prices to boost affordability.

Original post by JiggyG
IE - which one has the best community feel, people chilling in the kitchen together talking etc...
Much appreciated

^^^
Original post by coldestmoniker
im new to TSR whys this thread so dead. i wanna find out more about imperial accom since i got an offer, what should my next course of action be??

I reckon we wait until it picks up
Original post by JiggyG
Much appreciated

Kemp Porter is the most sociable hall. Big kitchens, so you almost always see someone when u go in. There’s just a lot of people and events being held so that’s what makes it sociable
What's the chance of getting accommodation if Imperial is my insurance choice?
Original post by Anonymous
What's the chance of getting accommodation if Imperial is my insurance choice?

i also want to know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending