The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Accommodation?

Hi. I'm starting a Masters at Imperial College London in September 2023 until September 2024 and currently looking for accommodation for that period close to the campus/Hammersmith hospital. So far I haven't found anything affordable for my budget (650-850 pounds a month), so I'm wondering if anyone might know of anywhere that might suit? I'd also happily live in a shared flat. Any replies would be appreciated. Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by dilomurp
Hi. I'm starting a Masters at Imperial College London in September 2023 until September 2024 and currently looking for accommodation for that period close to the campus/Hammersmith hospital. So far I haven't found anything affordable for my budget (650-850 pounds a month), so I'm wondering if anyone might know of anywhere that might suit? I'd also happily live in a shared flat. Any replies would be appreciated. Thanks.

It will be quite difficult to find a place within your range because it’s already so late in the year for accommodation hunting in London(people book months in advance to take the cheapest options). Most in your range are sold out.

I suggest looking into Sparerooms.com as there might be options in your range, however the locations may not be favourable to you or close to the university.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by dilomurp

Can I ask what MSc you will be studying? I will also be at Hammersmith Hospital Campus doing the MSc in Molecular Medicine!
Reply 3
Original post by mariaigouveia
Can I ask what MSc you will be studying? I will also be at Hammersmith Hospital Campus doing the MSc in Molecular Medicine!

Hi again. Sorry for the late reply. I'll be studying the MSc in Translational Neuroscience and looking forward to it. Molecular medicine is very cool though.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
It will be quite difficult to find a place within your range because it’s already so late in the year for accommodation hunting in London(people book months in advance to take the cheapest options). Most in your range are sold out.

I suggest looking into Sparerooms.com as there might be options in your range, however the locations may not be favourable to you or close to the university.

I understand. Have been looking at Sparerooms in the meantime and it seems to be the best place to look. Thanks for your response.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending