The Student Room Group

I'm the exam fairy, I'll grant you whatever grade you want

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by boo28
I need motivation because I'm getting stressed out with my exams so lets have some fun while we *cough*procrastinateontrs*cough* revise. :biggrin:

I'm your exam fairy and I'll grant you whatever you want :angelwings:! Tell me why you want it and it's yours! :angelwings:

I'll be happy with As in Math, Physics, Chem and just a B in history :dry:, and I want those grades to get into my top choice uni (and because my parents would murder me if I didn't).

How about you?

:tongue: Really?
AAAA for AS Maths, Bio, Chem and Russian pleaseeee :frown:
A*A*A* please.

Just because.

But I'm happy with ABB too (A in maths) for my firm.
Original post by xOsugaplumfairy
I want all A's in chemistry, biology, psychology and physics!

But I would be happy with A's in chem, bio, psychology and a B in phsyics :/

And you can't grant me my wish!

Only revision and God can! (Yes im a christian :smile:)

Prayer helps.

God can't help at the moment he's too busy giving aids to children in Africa
I dont want a grade. Just take me back to the days of KS1 sats
Reply 145
I'm a little perplexed to why everyone isn't asking for straight A*'s. Take opportunity of the 'exam fairy' o.O

I would like A* in every subject at A level and Scottish Higher's please.

Thank you.

EDIT: And a first in my degree would be nice, **** it, every degree course you can find. My employers may think something fishy is going on...
Reply 146
Original post by GreenLantern1
I want 10A*s and 3As in my GCSEs. Cheers - I will return the favour :wink:

Same..please grant my wish? :smile:
btw this tsr app is so g

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I5801
Original post by RobertWhite
I'm a little perplexed to why everyone isn't asking for straight A*'s. Take opportunity of the 'exam fairy' o.O

I was wondering the exact same thing!

So yes, that's what I'd ask for, but even just AAB would be enough so I could get into my firm, please :tongue:
Reply 148
A*AA please: I'd love you :smile:)
A*AA at the very least please thank you ^_^

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by boo28
I need motivation because I'm getting stressed out with my exams so lets have some fun while we *cough*procrastinateontrs*cough* revise. :biggrin:

I'm your exam fairy and I'll grant you whatever grade you want in your exams:angelwings:! Tell me why you want it and it's yours! :angelwings:

I'll be happy with As in Math, Physics, Chem and just a B in history :dry:, and I want those grades to get into my top choice uni (and because my parents would murder me if I didn't).

How about you?

Hello exam fairy
I want 4 A's and AS and 3 A*'s at A2, thank you very much
I also want to be the best in the world - At Everything! Thanks for granting me these wishes you are the best exam fairy ever!!!
Reply 151
AS MANY A* AS POSSIBLE IN MY GCSEs :smile:
10 would be nice :smile:
i want A*A*A*A*-

-At AS level (yes I know I'm demanding but if you don't ask you won't know :wink: )
Psychology-B maybe a C
Histor- C
R.S-C
Just want the other 140 UCAS points I need to get into Edge Hill University to do Psychology. Seriously getting on that course at that University is everything to me:colondollar::redface:
A's in ALL the subjects. -insert meme here-

So then I can be predicted A*A*A*A*+EPQ and get into King's. foreverhopeful
Original post by boo28

I'm your exam fairy and I'll grant you whatever grade you want in your exams:angelwings:! Tell me why you want it and it's yours! :angelwings:

How about you?

I want: 304950343924A* Grades at GCSE
I also want: 3538925239542 Alevel Subjects at Grade A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*FUDGE

And i want 3982394328943428 degree(s) from all universities in the entire world all in this order: 1st class. 1st class.
1st class.
1st class.
1st class.
U class (unbelievable class).

*Just dreaming...:frown:*
Reply 156
E e e e please! Xd london mets here i come
AAA :crossedf:
Reply 158
I'd like A in English Literature, A in French, A in ICT (I have that already as I did the exam in January) and B in Spanish
Reply 159
I would like A*'s in Bio, Chem, Physics, Maths and History. I would like to get onto a Pharmacy course at uni. Do you think you could pull something out of the bag for me? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending