The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by effofex
I think you're being naive if you think there are substantial numbers of people who want to wear other people's dirty underwear rather than just buying their own, because:

a) used underwear is going to be more unhygeinic than fresh underwear
b) compared to most items of clothing underwear is considered as an 'essential', so is relatively cheap. I don't think anyone is so impoverished that they are forced into buying discount-priced used underwear from someone because they cannot afford the cheapest fresh item in clothes shops.

No really... You don't get it lol you're completely missing the point. Have a look on ebanned at the things people are selling and asking for.

There are people making a lot of money out of doing this because people get a sexual kick out of sniffing strangers' knickers. These men (possibly some women too I guess) aren't interested in buying clean knickers. They want to touch and sniff (and god knows what else) dirty knickers.
Reply 81
+5 troll points for effofex.
As a lad, this makes me wonder what some other lads are like

As for whether I'd mind sending my boxers to a gay version of this......ehhhh.....probably would do it
Reply 83
What's stopping a hot girl from sending the knickers of her ugly obese friend...
Original post by Fusion
What's stopping a hot girl from sending the knickers of her ugly obese friend...

Nothing in theory but what's to stop an ebay seller from sending you a pebble instead of an xbox game? lol

I think generally if you're selling them you're expected to have a picture of you wearing that particular pair of knickers.
Reply 85
Original post by littleone271
I guess some men obviously like the smell of gone off girly goo soaked knickers lol and I guess different people smell different so they probably find it quite exciting trying to imagine what you look like from how you smell.. It is a little bit odd but I can kind of understand it I guess. They probably wouldn't feel comfortable asking women that they know in person for their dirty underwear so they obviously buy it online instead to keep everything discreet and anonymous.

I don't think I could find the smell of sweat, urine and blood mixed together to be particularly appealing.

I assumed people would buy used underwear for the purpose of wearing it, rather than for the purpose of just smelling it.

How can you imagine what someone would look like from just smelling their underwear - it makes no sense. I doubt someone could tell how old I was, how tall I was, whether I had facial hair or not, my eye colour etc. from smelling my underwear.

Another thing I can't understand is why used underwear would sell for more than fresh underwear. It seems very strange.
Reply 86
No really... You don't get it lol you're completely missing the point. Have a look on ebanned at the things people are selling and asking for.

There are people making a lot of money out of doing this because people get a sexual kick out of sniffing strangers' knickers. These men (possibly some women too I guess) aren't interested in buying clean knickers. They want to touch and sniff (and god knows what else) dirty knickers.

So they only want to sniff them? (not wear them?)

What I don't understand is why they would want specifically to sniff the underwear (which is probably the most nauseating garment). Why not ask for a hat, bra, shirt, leggings?

All of the other items will:

a) probably have a nicer smell, and
b) probably give more indication as to what the person looks like.

If you wanted to specifically sniff a woman's knickers here in Amsterdam - you could very easily just go to the red light district and organize it for about 5 euros (i.e. cheaper than purchasing the majority of new underwear).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 87
Nothing in theory but what's to stop an ebay seller from sending you a pebble instead of an xbox game? lol

I think generally if you're selling them you're expected to have a picture of you wearing that particular pair of knickers.

If one receives a pebble in place of a game then there's an easy case for a refund without sampling.

But ugly panties and hot panties are not as distinguishable.
Original post by effofex
So they only want to sniff them? (not wear them?)

What I don't understand is why they would want specifically to sniff the underwear (which is probably the most nauseating garment). Why not ask for a hat, bra, shirt, leggings?

All of the other items will:

a) probably have a nicer smell, and
b) probably give more indication as to what the person looks like.

If you wanted to specifically sniff a woman's knickers here in Amsterdam - you could very easily just go to the red light district and organize it for about 5 euros (i.e. cheaper than purchasing the majority of new underwear).
To put it simply... they like the smell of fanny.
Reply 89
Original post by Fusion
If one receives a pebble in place of a game then there's an easy case for a refund without sampling.

Wouldn't the size (width) of the undewear and its colour have to be specified beforehand though?
Reply 90
Original post by Beebumble

yuck
Original post by effofex
I don't think I could find the smell of sweat, urine and blood mixed together to be particularly appealing.

I assumed people would buy used underwear for the purpose of wearing it, rather than for the purpose of just smelling it.

How can you imagine what someone would look like from just smelling their underwear - it makes no sense. I doubt someone could tell how old I was, how tall I was, whether I had facial hair or not, my eye colour etc. from smelling my underwear.

Another thing I can't understand is why used underwear would sell for more than fresh underwear. It seems very strange.

Obviously it would be impossible for them to know what you look like by the way you smell! I'm just saying that they probably like to imagine it and I think they're turned on by the mystery of it all.

It's because if you wear them and are willing to send them and perhaps also meet their special requests then you're giving them a service and fulfilling their sexual fetishes. They probably can't obtain them from women they know in person and they're probably quite embarassed about their dirty knickers fetish but they're not hurting anyone and it's better than stealing them from people's houses I guess.

What you need to get your head around is that they don't want the knickers for any practical purposes whatsoever. It's purely sexual and they're paying extra for the service because they specifically want them to be dirty so that they can sniff them or whatever. Apparently they often send pairs of knickers that they like to women and tell them how long they want them to be worn for and anything extra they want to be done to them/in them and then they pay them for doing it before they're sent back to them all smelly.
Original post by Fusion

Well you see a picture of them and then you pay for them and then they're sent to you.. they are distinguishable because if they belonged to a fat friend they'd be bigger than the ones in the picture. You could ask the seller to specify what size they are before you buy them and on sites like ebanned i guess you could probably make a case against someone who sent you something different to what you ordered.
Similar thing with selling worn shoes, my girlfriend said she needed new shoes as hers were wearing out, I suggested selling the worn ones on ebay for a certain type of customer...she was not amused.

Tbh I would though, but I don't think mens shoes and boxers are in such high demand.

If they're worn out I don't want them, they want them, they pay me for them, sometimes more then it costs for me to buy new ones, I'm happy with "free" new clothing, they're happy as they fulfil their sexual fetish...everybody wins!:biggrin:
Original post by Beebumble

Original post by effofex
yuck

:rofl:
Original post by Wilfred Little

It's not really normal though is it? You don't even know what they look like. You could be inhaling the pungent genital odour of someone you would find repulsive if you saw them in real life.

Original post by M1011

Time to place my advert :smile:

Yeah they advertise it as this womans used knickers are what you are getting.

Spoiler

But it is really this womans musk them fools are breathing.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 96
Original post by SubAtomic
Yeah they advertise it as this is whos used knickers you can buy

Spoiler

But it is really this

Spoiler

Yea but be honest, which one is likely to have more... flavour? :colone:

Eww. I feel dirty all over even making that joke.
Reply 97
Well you see a picture of them and then you pay for them and then they're sent to you.. they are distinguishable because if they belonged to a fat friend they'd be bigger than the ones in the picture. You could ask the seller to specify what size they are before you buy them and on sites like ebanned i guess you could probably make a case against someone who sent you something different to what you ordered.

You could just say you're the same size as the girl in the photo you sent them, then buy the same size underwear and use it to wipe after you've been to the gym or something.
Reply 98
Original post by M1011
Yea but be honest, which one is likely to have more... flavour? :colone:

Reply 99
Oh dear God.

Latest

Trending

Trending