The Student Room Group

What are your worst nightmares regarding exams?

One of my worst nightmares would be to have a 9 AM exam and wake up at 11:30 AM. I wouldn't know what to do in that situation lol.

Or waking up and forgetting you have an exam in an hour... .
May this never happen.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not wearing trousers for a 2.5 hour English exam :/
All my pens run out

The paper is on everything I haven't revised

It's in Arabic

I wake up too late and miss it

I answer too many questions or the wrong ones
Reply 3
My pens running out - that's why I tend to have a pencil case with about 10 black pens in :L
Reply 4
If my graphical calculator were to run out of juice at the start of an exam...

This almost happened yesterday in S1, thankfully there was enough to last the entire exam :smile:
I relive my nightmares every time I am in the exam hall.

One of the invigilators has what looks like a post-traumatic stress twitch, where she constantly but very gently shakes her head. She has a habit of standing near me when I'm writing; I look up and see her shaking her head, judging me and my answers!

She's a lovely lady, but it's so bloody unnerving.

In year 10 I thought she was trying to correct an answer on my Maths GCSE paper. I got only got a B in it, so maybe she was?
Pooing myself.
Reply 7
Original post by JollyGreenAtheist
I relive my nightmares every time I am in the exam hall.

One of the invigilators has what looks like a post-traumatic stress twitch, where she constantly but very gently shakes her head. She has a habit of standing near me when I'm writing; I look up and see her shaking her head, judging me and my answers!

She's a lovely lady, but it's so bloody unnerving.

In year 10 I thought she was trying to correct an answer on my Maths GCSE paper. I got only got a B in it, so maybe she was?

not fair!
being raped
Reply 9
pen exploding in my face
Fainting during it. I have a phobia of blood/needles/disease and in a year 10 geography paper there was a question about world development and disease fainted in the middle of exam hall- hence I take exams in a smaller room but still worried about it :/
Reply 11
Failing, surely?
Reply 12
Getting a boner.
Going to the exam hall and finding I haven't been entered for the exam/entered for the wrong subject. Or think the exam is in the afternoon, show up at the school and it was actually in the morning. Or think I have my revision under control and all well thought out and planned ahead, and then I realise I've forgotten about an exam and it's like the next day and I haven't revised for it at all.

These are recurring ones :colonhash:
Reply 14
Missing out on my victory **** during the morning
Reply 15
A motorbike shooting out the exam paper and smacking me in the face, causing me to have a violent nosebleed.
Reply 16
Opening the paper, and despite having revised the whole course, thinking "what?"
Original post by kittyb99
Opening the paper, and despite having revised the whole course, thinking "what?"

This.

Nothing worse than looking at a question and having absolutely no idea what to write.
Reply 18
Sneezing in a Spanish listening exam causing me and the whole year fail the paper, and the fire alarm going off in the middle of a paper.
Going in to results day and finding out I failed everything, but got an A in Iron Man.

(My friend actually had this dream. xD)

Quick Reply

Latest