The Student Room Group

SFE Help

I got a text message from SFE to update my living arrangements but I have no idea how. I’ve been trying to do it for the past month. My uni has me listed as living at home and my contact address is my parents house but SFE gave me 4k because when I filled it in I thought I was going to be living with a friend but that plan fell through within two weeks of me getting SF.
I have diagnosed anxiety disorder and one of my worst triggers is paperwork and appointments and other bureaucratic stuff. It’s extremely crippling and I hate this experience. I really just want to give the leftover money back and be done with this nightmare but whenever I’ve tried to contact them by live chat there’s nobody available and when I call by phone I’m on hold for a while then it just goes quiet. I’ve been having panic attacks for the past month. I have no idea what to do.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by anon8084
I got a text message from SFE to update my living arrangements but I have no idea how. I’ve been trying to do it for the past month. My uni has me listed as living at home and my contact address is my parents house but SFE gave me 4k because when I filled it in I thought I was going to be living with a friend but that plan fell through within two weeks of me getting SF.
I have diagnosed anxiety disorder and one of my worst triggers is paperwork and appointments and other bureaucratic stuff. It’s extremely crippling and I hate this experience. I really just want to give the leftover money back and be done with this nightmare but whenever I’ve tried to contact them by live chat there’s nobody available and when I call by phone I’m on hold for a while then it just goes quiet. I’ve been having panic attacks for the past month. I have no idea what to do.

Hey I got the same text and in a similar situation, email [email protected]
And tell them that you are now living at home they will adjust your maintenance loan for the next payment in January.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending