The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I passed my second test yday with 7 minors! I really can't believe it, i tried to pull away in 2nd gear and cut across a path of traffic at lights (my light was green tho) and just got minors for them! I can't believe it, really not looking forward to driving alone tho, i keep putting it off!
Reply 181
just go for it. try a quiet road. you'll soon get used to it and there will be no stopping you!!
I can't believe people have reservations about driving alone! I couldn't WAIT to get out there! I actually found it easier to drive by myself than when there was someone else in the car!

Congrats on passing your test!
Reply 183
quadruple_twist
I can't believe people have reservations about driving alone! I couldn't WAIT to get out there! I actually found it easier to drive by myself than when there was someone else in the car!

Congrats on passing your test!

same here, i was so much more relaxed driving without someone sitting next to me watching what i do!
Reply 184
I PASSED!!!!! First time! with 4 minors and 17 hours of lessons.

minors=

1. Going to slow.
2. Going to slow.
3. Not looking over shoulder.
4. Running a red light :frown:

I Love driving!!!!
Reply 185
its probably better to get minors for going too slow instead of too fast so well done. I had friends that failed for going too slow tho but that doesn't affect you now:party:
Livla
Passed second time, 1 minor and apparently 'the closest to perfection' he'd seen in a long time :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: After a frankly appalling fail of 4 majors and 11 minors first time round, I am not being modest and am VERY happy!

I got one minor too :biggrin: passed first time! I think my teacher was more pleased than I was, apparently I was only her second student ever to get one minor, and she hadn't had anyone get no minors. It was for stalling at a junction on a hill.

Luckily the test had finished by the time we got back to the test centre, and clipped the kurb whilst turning left, hehe.

My licence took a week to come through. The examiner said it would take three weeks though.
Reply 187
My license hasn't come through yet, they said it would take about 4 weeks. Doesn't stop you from driving though :biggrin:
I just passed! :biggrin::biggrin: wooooo :party:
Reply 189
.jen.
I just passed! :biggrin::biggrin: wooooo :party:

Wooohooo! COngrats again :p:!!!
Just passed first time. Three minor faults, wa-hey!:cool:
me i passed woooooooohhhhoooooooo and it was about time - fifth attempt.
Klock
I PASSED!!!!! First time! with 4 minors and 17 hours of lessons.

minors=

1. Going to slow.
2. Going to slow.
3. Not looking over shoulder.
4. Running a red light :frown:

I Love driving!!!!

Omg well done but how did you get away with running a red light?! Sure it wasn't just amber?
Reply 193
Congrats everyone that has passed recently!! :party: :top:
awww aren't you sweet beth :p:
Reply 195
I passed first time today! Seven minors...three for going too slow!!
Reply 196
.jen.
awww aren't you sweet beth :p:

Im the resident pass congratulator :p:

Well done Sianey! Better to get minors for being slow than failing for too fast :biggrin:!
Reply 197
quadruple_twist
Omg well done but how did you get away with running a red light?! Sure it wasn't just amber?

Nope! I was coming round a corner at 30mph and the lights were 2M around the corner so i didn't see them. But they were on bright red and i couldn't slow down in time. The guy just said that if there was any traffic around he would have failed me!
yay i passed i got 6 minors was my 3rd time sooo happy geez its hard learning in a big city! All payed off
Reply 199
Woo congrats!!! :party:

Latest

Trending

Trending