The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just passed....got 1 minor :biggrin:..

that was observation during "round the corner"..
Reply 201
1 minor! woooah! Thats really good! Congrats! :top:
Reply 202
congras all you guys for passing! This thread's really cool... see what i might be facing!
Reply 203
I passed! I did my german test and had to really learn all the aspects i would need in german as mine is abismal so was realy chuffed! He didnt even bother with half the stuff i wanted to do in my test like autobahn and my german speech about the engine and tyres.
Reply 204
I've been waiting so loong to post here!!!
I finally did it- 4th time- there is hope for you all!! Driving is amazing(apart from the old women screaming lol)
Enjoy driving all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 205
Congratulations BeckiM and Wooty!
Reply 206
Thanks a lot- it feels so good!!!!!!!!
Reply 207
thanx im miss independent now!
Reply 208
Magician
I just passed....got 1 minor :biggrin:..

that was observation during "round the corner"..

I failed for that during my first test.....
Reply 209
Hopefully I'll be posting again in here in a few hours....fourth time lucky, eh? :laugh:
Reply 210
good luck:p:
Reply 211
Ta, I passed :biggrin:

3 minors :cool:
Reply 212
YEeeeeeeeAHhhh! Passed this morning. First time. 6 Minors.. :tongue: Who cares! He said "by the skin of my teeth" lmao! I pulled out on someone RIGHT before coming back to the test centre.. My heart almost broke! Butttt it's all good!

Hurrrray, now the fun of costly petrol, rubbish drivers and rip-off insurance! but... FREEEEDOM :cool:
Reply 213
Wicked! fourth time drivers are the best..! lol
Reply 214
I just passed on my second time...got 10 minor's but mainly were nerves...
Reply 215
fingers crossed... first test 2moro.. i need to pass!!!
how the heck r ppl managin to get only 1 minor???
ne tips? just concentrate hard?
gotta leggit to school prom str8 after tho..
Reply 216
good luck, stay relaxed and visulise the examiner as your instructor. Your examiner will be telling you what manouver to do and you just imagine what your instructor would tell you to do if it starts to go wrong but i'm sure you'll be fine. I did all the manouvers with my leg shaking on the clutch!
Reply 217
thnx coss
great advice... not long until the test..
that leg thing happened to me before as well.. its not nice is it?
gd luk to every1 else!!
Reply 218
best of luck!! :smile:
Reply 219
YEY

I passed mine on friday, first time with 6 minors.

seriously the time went so damn quickly. before i knew it i was back at the test centre.

wow. i still cant believe it, over the weekend ive done around 150 miles in my car already lol.

good luck to anyone whos got a test soon! its not as bad as they make out! promise!

Latest

Trending

Trending