The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Passed today first attempt :biggrin: - 9 minors, which i'm happy with, but i see other people here with 3 :P - interesting that 3 of my minors were for checking my blindspot too much!

Very well done to everyone who has passed, and if you're about to take the test, try to relax, once you get on the road i guarantee you wont know why you were worrying so much!

I first found these forums searching frantically on the internet for Driving Test advice and i hope now my life's back to normal i can contribute more to the forums :smile:
I passed my A2 today.
8 Minors :s-smilie:
Wahey i passed mine yesterday first time. Only 3 minors. It seems like i've been learning forever. FREEDOM!
Reply 583
I Passed My Driving Test Today!!! Yay!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Well done everyone! And Hixxy, what do you mean by 'A2'?
Wooo I passed my driving test 1st time yday - only got 2 minors lmao! How I am not sure lol!
I have been prt of this forum for about a year so far, and I've been waiting to post on this thread, and I finally can. I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!
I passed today on second go yeah!!!! 4 minors and one of them was a show and tell thing, me = durrr

Totally hasnt sunk in yet
I passed :smile: Three minors, two for checking my mirrors too late and one for sitting in a right hand lane when I could have moved into the left.
Flash6289
Well done everyone! And Hixxy, what do you mean by 'A2'?

33BHP restricted (for 2 years, then unrestricted) Motorcycle licence
yehah! passed 2nd time yesterday. :frown: rly wanted 2 pass first time but anyway wahooooo i'm now driving...the best feeling ever! haha got a minor for show me /tell me! im so stupid lol :smile:

loveeeeeee driving man it's toooo good :smile:!!
Passed on thursday with 3 minors! yay! had to do the dreaded bay park as well (failed because of it last time) xxx
Reply 592
Passed mine last monday with 4 minors :biggrin: , forgot about this thread!
Congrats passers :smile:
cheers mullet still ent over it yet! luvin this croooozin feelin' :smile:
Reply 595
Passed (1st time) with two minors - one at the start when I was a bit nervous and didn't look properly to my left when emerging from the test centre and the other after the reverse park when I had a bit of a jerky start.

Just did my Pass Plus - which I highly recommend :smile:
Reply 596
Passed today on my second attempt. Five minors.

Same thing happened with me, XxShellzxX -- failed reverse bay parking on my first attempt and had to do it again today!
I passed finally today :biggrin:
4th TEST!!!! lol
I had 7 minors.
I got the manoeuvres left reverse and turn in the road :smile:
YAY! 2 minors! It was a good test... I got an emergency stop, reverse round corner and pay park. WOW! YAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Passed today, my fourth time got six minors. It was surprising seeing as my instructors car had broken down minutes before the test, he had to call his mate and I drove this totally new car!

I'm so happy.

Latest

Trending

Trending