The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Passed today, 2nd test, with 4 minors! Really happy to be posting in this forum instead of the other, it hasn't really sunk in yet!
PASSED!!!! - first attempt..... 11 minors... for clearance of parked vehicles, clutch, potentially confusing signals and for observation....was sure i clipped the kerb on parallel parking.... dont think the examiner noticed!!!!! - was raining heavily, so that could be the reason.
BIG WEIGHT OFF MY SHOULDERS!!!!
Reply 782
i passed first time a week ago yesterday (Friday 22nd June)

although i got 9 minors :frown: :frown:

I was gutted, but over the moon that i passed. Im just annoyed cause i shouldnt have got more than 3-4 minors, as my instructor said afterwards.

It was the most torrential rain ive ever driven in on my actual test, wipers full and still hard to see etc. It was the day the floods started

I was just annoyed at myself that i got so many minors when i shouldnt have, and get embarrassed when friends ask me how many i got cause they all got a lot less.
Reply 783
Invent
i passed first time a week ago yesterday (Friday 22nd June)

although i got 9 minors :frown: :frown:

I was gutted, but over the moon that i passed. Im just annoyed cause i shouldnt have got more than 3-4 minors, as my instructor said afterwards.

It was the most torrential rain ive ever driven in on my actual test, wipers full and still hard to see etc. It was the day the floods started

I was just annoyed at myself that i got so many minors when i shouldnt have, and get embarrassed when friends ask me how many i got cause they all got a lot less.

why u care so much about the minors u got, u should b hapy u passed coz could've been a whole lot worse you could have failed evevn for gettin 3 o 4 minors, so end of da day a pass is a pass regardless
Reply 784
Invent

Did your friends take their tests in the same conditions? Don't be so hard on yourself, 9 minors in such bad conditions is really good.
Reply 785
no they didnt. I guess you're right, i shouldnt be so hard on myself.

Thankyou
Just passed!!!!! 10 Minors but he said it was the gears and i knew where i went wrong so YEY!!!!!!
Reply 787
Yay, can now post in this thread! 2nd time lucky, had the nicest examiner - century fm and chatting about college :smile:
Reply 788
YEY! i passed today 3 time lucky it was :smile:
also some thanks goes to:tsr2: since i was readin that post on advice on doin manevours
so overall thanks n finally ROAD LEGAL:biggrin:
Reply 789
passed second time (phew!) with 2 minors... one for going to fast round a corner and my instructor always going at me for not putting the foot down pah :rolleyes:
Reply 790
YAY! just passed :biggrin: 2nd test, with 10 minors!!!:p:

finally, its such a relief to have passed. still feel really hyper about it!! :smile:
Reply 791
Just passed first time with 5 minors :smile:
Ave it mofos
Reply 792
Passed today!
Twas my second attempt, last time i failed on roundabouts (going to slowly around a couple, and on one roundabout, i was in the wrong lane for part of it =/)

Got 0 faults =D
Hello Everyone

Took my first driving test this morning at 10.44 lol and I passed with 8 Minors

WOOOOOOOO I PASSED!
i Passed My Driving Test With 2 Minors 2day Wwwwooo!!!!!
Reply 795
I passed woohoo!!! First time :biggrin: 13 minors... not amazingly proud of that but hey I still passed!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 796
skj72
I passed woohoo!!! First time :biggrin: 13 minors... not amazingly proud of that but hey I still passed!!!! :biggrin:

hey a pass is a pass, congrats
Reply 797
hello people, whats happening been reading all the posts about people who have passed and well made me feel bit relaxed and not worried, see I got my test in 3 weeks and any wondering if anyone got any tips for me how to relax on the day and night before, (i remember night before i had my theory i was crapping it lol and it was only the theory which i passed tw 35/35 woohoo)
to help take this off my mind thanks

any advice be appreciated, im from croydon and be taking test in wallington test centre
Reply 798
It's been a while - but I passed :biggrin: 6 minors - so pleased :biggrin: 2nd time.
Reply 799
I didn't get much sleep before either of my tests to be honest. Not sure how to get around that...

Latest

Trending

Trending