The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Passed my test today (sixth time lucky :P) with four minors :biggrin: I thought the examiner was joking when he said I'd passed, or I was dreaming or something :P
oo passed my test about 7 months ago. first time. 6 minors :biggrin:
Reply 982
Passed my test yesterday with three minors.

First time = ]

x
dreamteam
is it possible/has anyone ever got 0 minors

My mate passed today first time with 0 minors :eek: ...I didn't believe him at first until he showed me his pass sheet. Got my test in less than a month now!
Passed 3rd time today. Four minors.
Woo!

So pleased to be posting in this thread. I remember my many posts in the 'I failed my driving test' thread. :rolleyes:
Passed 2nd time yesterday!

Woop!

5 minors!

And at one point I put the wrong indicator on! The examiner just told me! I thought I'd failed after that as well!
I finally passed my driving test last week as well 3 minors, it was 2nd time though. But I'm still pleased :smile:
Reply 987
I DID IT.

Passed with 10 minors! (ouch) but it's my 6th test so am so relieved I can't even begin to put it into words. Yippee! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 988
Yey well done! :biggrin: :party:
Lupie
I DID IT.

Passed with 10 minors! (ouch) but it's my 6th test so am so relieved I can't even begin to put it into words. Yippee! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yay! :biggrin: well done.
Reply 990
PASSED! 5th time..at last...such a change not having to hear "I'm afraid you've been unsuccessful"! 7 minors :biggrin:
Reply 991
Passed first time today (9.37am) with 6 minors!!!!!
Reply 992
Horray, I passed first time on saturday. Got 2 minors. I was nervous all week upto the test but I feel so proud that shown some people I CAN DRIVE who underestimated me.

I couldn't believe when the examiner said I'd passed as I thought I did a few wrong turnings in lanes however seemed like I coped the pressure of cars trying to overtake me, lol.
Reply 993
Woop! Passed my driving test finally! 6th time lucky!

Should've passed last time but the guy failed me on "going too wide around a parked car" as I pulled into the test centre!!

Anyhu, i've been on a Ben & Jerry's mission today, shopping tomorrow- Yay freedom!

:biggrin: Well done to everyone else :biggrin:
India07

Anyhu, i've been on a Ben & Jerry's mission today..

ahh the freedom.. ben and jerry's style freedom :biggrin:
I passed my test yesterday! Only 4 minors!
Reply 996
I am now happy to post in this thread quite on topic.

In other words, I passed. Got 2 minors, one for a signalling error, and another for going quite wide on the tightest left reverse I've ever done in my life!!!.

Otherwise the examiner passed me my report and said "To be honest there's not much on this, it was a very lovely ride" :smile:
dobbs
I am now happy to post in this thread quite on topic.

In other words, I passed. Got 2 minors, one for a signalling error, and another for going quite wide on the tightest left reverse I've ever done in my life!!!.

Otherwise the examiner passed me my report and said "To be honest there's not much on this, it was a very lovely ride" :smile:

Nice one Dobbs you legend! I hope this doesn't mean you're gonna leave us other learners to languish on the learner progression thread though?
Reply 998
PringlePops
Nice one Dobbs you legend! I hope this doesn't mean you're gonna leave us other learners to languish on the learner progression thread though?

Of course not! :smile:
Reply 999
Hey dobbs I passed too :smile: Also 2 minors. One for not checking my mirror when pulling over, and another for changing lanes and not indicating. Noone around though so only a minor. I'm so happy :biggrin: But my friends are all begging to be driven places now. No way am I doing that without being paid a lot.

Latest

Trending

Trending