The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1181
swift ftw :cool:
Budgie
I just passed first time...woop! :biggrin: 4 minors.

Congrats!! Same as me :smile:

It's an amazing feeling isn't it? I still can't believe it sometimes (I passed last week)...the next week will be lush for you :biggrin:

What were your minors for?
I passed my driving test exactly one year ago today :yep:
Reply 1184
sparkly_woo
I passed my driving test exactly one year ago today :yep:

awesome!
I just passed my driving test (3rd time) with no minors! My driving instructor was almost more excited than me as I'm her first pupil to get no minors as she hasn't been teaching all that long. She now wants a photocopy of my test sheet to stick on her wall.
Happy_Holidays
I just passed my driving test (3rd time) with no minors! My driving instructor was almost more excited than me as I'm her first pupil to get no minors as she hasn't been teaching all that long. She now wants a photocopy of my test sheet to stick on her wall.

Woah congrats!!! That's amazing :biggrin:
angie:nofrills
Woah congrats!!! That's amazing :biggrin:

Reply 1188
WoooaH! Just passed an hour back, as over the frickin moon! Different centre, hate wanstead those bastards. Im over the friggin moon!
Reply 1189
nnkuk
WoooaH! Just passed an hour back, as over the frickin moon! Different centre, hate wanstead those bastards. Im over the friggin moon!

wellll done :biggrin: u deserved it:smile: how many minors?
angie:nofrills
Eeeep I'm scared incase that happens to me! We have two cars, but they both work...but if I need the car I could just drop my mum off at work (she works about 2 miles away). Also she's off on fridays so wooooo! Weekendwise the car's mine though, because if they wanted to go somewhere they'd both go in my dad's car!

Yea thats pretty much what happens here. Trouble is every days different and my mum works mon-fri and works in the opposite direction from uni, so i just spend the whole day driving, if i get the car.
Passed with 2 Minors today!
Well done - good result! :biggrin:
~Kirsty~
Well done - good result! :biggrin:

Thanky you!:biggrin:
I just passed with 4 minors! :biggrin:
x_emmzy_x

hey.. well done :biggrin:

and well done to everyone else that has passed these last few days too. :p:
Reply 1196
x_emmzy_x

Ditto :biggrin:
Passed my driving test today 7 minors, it was my 2nd test too.

Really Happppppy!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1198
Congrats!
Reply 1199
Can finally post here - five minors.

I am a terrible person because I felt really happy when I found out the other three at the centre failed :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending