The Student Room Group

What are you happy or miserable?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Id and Ego seek
I'm so miserable on a daily basis I think I made my cats depressed.

The RSPCA will hear of this psychological violence. Bitch.
Reply 21
Original post by SillyRodent
This is like that bit in Donnie Darko where he rages about the spectrum of human emotions being more complex than the teacher was portraying it to be with the exercise.

'There are other things that need to be taken into account. Like the whole spectrum of human emotion. You can’t just lump everything into these two categories and then just deny everything else' - Donnie Darko
Original post by Tuerin
The RSPCA will hear of this psychological violence. Bitch.

No, don't, that'll upset me and only make them sadder :ashamed2:
I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows im miserable now
Reply 24
Happy :smile: Used to be miserable as a teenager but I think as you get a bit older you become less disillusioned and learn to make the best out of a situation. Either that or it's the Prozac :tongue:
Reply 25
Happy. But it's a hard-won happiness.
People always comment on how sad and in my own world I look. My life isn´t as wonderful and easy-going as some peoples seem to be, on secind thoughts, maybe they´re just better at hiding it. Imo it´s important to be sad sometimes though because that´s what makes you appreciate happiness and being happy when you are.
Usually I'm happy when I'm with friends; if I get miserable then I try to hide it. I hate people who over-exaggerate their moods.

I get quite miserable at home though.
Generally a miserable person due to my poor social situation. :/
Happy.
I've recently come out of an abusive relationship and taken control of my life again - and I'm loving every second of it: I've a large circle of supportive friends; I've finally found the right course for me; and my volunteer job makes me feel as if I'm really a part of the local community. I don't think I've been this happy since those naive pre-teen years. All I need now is a paying job to take care of my financial worries and then I'll be ecstatic.
Miserable in general, but keep a happy face on the outside to others

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Neither, I don't care enough about anything to be either of them.
both, 50% of the time for each :P happy at the mo :P
Reply 33
Happy most of the time. I'm more of a realist than an optimist, but everytime I feel upset about something the first world problems video appears in my head and I remember how lucky I am in comparision to most - having food, shelter, healthcare, an education and a family means I can't justify being miserable for long.
Reply 34
As a person im very happy, positive, cup half full kind of person but recently, over the past 6 ish months ive been quite down, cant wait to finish my teaching course when i can get started with my life and get things back to being happy again
Extremely happy nearly all the time, I've been through difficult times (albeit aaages ago) and learnt to not let temporary problems ruin my happiness. Also, I don't really seem to ever experience sadness/stress/loneliness/etc so I guess that helps a lot too. I consider myself a realist with an optimistic outlook :smile:
Happy because I have a fridge full of food. :bigsmile:
Both:smile::frown: mostly although people can never tell when I'm happy or sad because I don't show emotion usually unless you were a close friend.
Reply 38
I vary.
Some days I'm happy.
Some days I'm miserable.
Some days I'm in-between.
It depends!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Both. A part of me is happy, a part of me is miserable. But I'll try my best to be happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending