The Student Room Group

Applying for student finance

didnt think it was worth making a new thread
when do you apply for student finance? im a home student (england) but have not heard back from all my unis yet and have not accepted/rejected any until i hear back from all of them, can i still apply now for student finance or do i have to wait until i hear back from them all
Original post by printergirl
didnt think it was worth making a new thread
when do you apply for student finance? im a home student (england) but have not heard back from all my unis yet and have not accepted/rejected any until i hear back from all of them, can i still apply now for student finance or do i have to wait until i hear back from them all

I wouldn't worry you can't apply for student finance just yet and you have up until 31May to do so anyways! Hope this helps! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kay_Protheroe
I wouldn't worry you can't apply for student finance just yet and you have up until 31May to do so anyways! Hope this helps! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Student Finance applications are open, and have been for a couple of days now.

You should apply as soon as possible for student finance, as they can take a while. You should put down the course / uni you want to go to the most.

If you don't go to that university, you can change the uni/course on your application later on, which is pretty easy to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending