The Student Room Group

Phimosis and Paraphimosis

Hi, so I'm 20 and have been doing foreskin stretches for 5-6 weeks. They went very well and I was finally able to retract my foreskin over the head of my penis. I was able to clean it nicely. Hooray! Right?

No. It got stuck. It would not roll back over the head, I believe this is called paraphimosis. I have heard many horror stories about this but luckily I applied some moisturiser and I was able to roll the foreskin over the head almost instantly. Such a relief!

However, I still want to be able to retract my foreskin but I'm constantly worried that the foreskin will get stuck. Maybe next time the moisturiser will not work?

So my questions are
1. Would a moisturiser always work in this situation?
2. Stretches helped me retract the foreskin, so are there any stretches I could do to help the foreskin to go back over the head without it getting stuck?

Any advice would be extremely appreciated!
Many thanks!
Reply 1
Hi there, my bf went through this a couple of years ago. Have you been to see a GP? If not I highly recommend that you do. I know it is the most embarrassing thing in the world but this sounds really serious and similar to what my bf went through. I will spare you any more details about what happened for now but if you would like any more help then I will try my best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HmMusic
Hi there, my bf went through this a couple of years ago. Have you been to see a GP? If not I highly recommend that you do. I know it is the most embarrassing thing in the world but this sounds really serious and similar to what my bf went through. I will spare you any more details about what happened for now but if you would like any more help then I will try my best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please can you go into more detail about how the doctor helped your boyfriend, I think I have a short frenulum and possibly a tight foreskin too. Thanks in advance.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Please can you go into more detail about how the doctor helped your boyfriend, I think I have a short frenulum and possibly a tight foreskin too. Thanks in advance.

Sure. Spoiler tags though.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest