The Student Room Group

Is anyone else scared of not getting the grades in A2 for your firm choice?

I'm firming Warwick tonight but I'm so so nervous I won't make the AAA grade requirements! Is anyone else feeling like this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Devina-S
I'm firming Warwick tonight but I'm so so nervous I won't make the AAA grade requirements! Is anyone else feeling like this?

What you studying,and good luck AAA seems really hard but remember all you need to do is get the second highest grade,it doesn't seem that bad when you out it like that ! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Victoriapownall
What you studying,and good luck AAA seems really hard but remember all you need to do is get the second highest grade,it doesn't seem that bad when you out it like that ! :smile:

International Business, and thanks :smile: that is actually a good way to phrase it! haha
Reply 3

Yep, bricking it is an understatement.
Is there anyone who ISN'T scared?!

:s-smilie:
International Business, and thanks :smile: that is actually a good way to phrase it! haha

That sounds hard but that's coming from someone who wants to do pharmacy...
Reply 6
Absolutely terrified, gunna have to get planning a really good gap year
Reply 7
I'm absolutely terrified! Its distracting me from doing some intense revision because I'm that scared.
I'm quite concerned that all my efforts won't pay off, but I'm just doing enough revision each day to make sure I get nothing less than my A*A*A I need to get into university, lets hope it all pays off in the end!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty worried and all I need is AAB/ABB to get into my firm choice (Lancaster)! Nothing I do seems to calm me down enough.
Reply 10
Original post by MathsNerd1
I'm quite concerned that all my efforts won't pay off, but I'm just doing enough revision each day to make sure I get nothing less than my A*A*A I need to get into university, lets hope it all pays off in the end!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mind me asking what you plan to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I need to get AAA for Nottingham and i'm so worried! All i could do is work the hardest i can i guess!
Original post by JodieW
Do you mind me asking what you plan to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it's fine, I plan on studying Maths at Warwick, so it's going to be a lot of work, plus I've got to get through the STEP exam and do well in it too, should be a lot of fun :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need AAA for King's. That's the sound I'm going to make before I go into the exam hall - Aaaaaa!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 14
Original post by MathsNerd1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fricking hell, good luck! You must be really intelligent to get an offer anyway :redface:
Reply 15
I am! I'm pretty sure I'll get the B I need in Biology but I'm a bit scared for Maths and Chemistry... though I should get them if I don't get too screwed over by the exams. I need BBB to study Chemistry at Cardiff :smile:

Terrified! I firmed Warwick and need AAA too and I'll be absolutely gutted if I don't get in, but I find it helps to think that pretty much everyone seems to be happy at uni and can't imagine being anywhere else, even if they ended up at their insurance or somewhere else through clearing!

Fingers crossed we'll both make Warwick though, so good luck with the revision/exams! :smile:
Fricking hell, good luck! You must be really intelligent to get an offer anyway :redface:

Thanks, I'll definitely need it! But I'm not really that intelligent, I only got AAC last year with a U in Biology :-/

Best of luck to you too and I hope you get the grades you require for university! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here OP, I've firmed Warwick for Politics (AAA) and I'm seriously worried that I'll get something like AAB and they'll reject me...

In theory, though, if you miss your offer by one grade they might still accept you. Universities want you almost as much as you want them. Better love story than Twilight.
Reply 19
Original post by Kebablington
Same here OP, I've firmed Warwick for Politics (AAA) and I'm seriously worried that I'll get something like AAB and they'll reject me...

In theory, though, if you miss your offer by one grade they might still accept you. Universities want you almost as much as you want them. Better love story than Twilight.

So many Warwick firmers here! Me too; I keep thinking I'll get AAB and they won't let me in since the business school is tough on grades! I'm working so hard to get this A in Spanish so fingers crossed! Dude, any love story is better than Twilight x)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending