The Student Room Group

Virgin question about foreskin

I am a male virgin, 24 years old.

Although generally I regard myself as a learned man, in the ways of the bedroom I am rather naive.
There may have been a sex ed failure somewhere along the way as well since it wasn´t until I was 21 that learned that one´s foreskin is supposed to be fully retractable to behind the head of an erect penis.
At first I couldn´t do it but after some weeks of stretching I could. It still feels quite tight when the skin is pulled back when the banana is excited. I haven´t really done any more stretching after I hit that first milestone as the possibility of me getting with a girl is worse than snowball´s chance in hell and hence lack of motivation.

Anyway, on to my questions:

- When having sex and pre putting on a condom, you´re supposed to pull the foreskin behind the head, am I right so far?

Assuming the above is true, lets continue:

- How tight is the foreskin supposed to feel around one´s penis? Is it supposed to be flabby or just barely fit? (mine is the latter)

- The end of my uncovered penis is extremely sensitive and I imagine that trying to thrust it inside of a woman won´t be too comfortable. Will wearing a condom help desensitize the head somewhat? Or will my first time be a painful experience considering the above?
Reply 1
Yes, it helps greatly if you pull the foreskin back over the head. If you don't, you can end up either having problems putting the condom on or having it bunch around the foreskin 'during'.

Typically, the edge of the foreskin can be pulled down further than the edge of the head. I wouldn't use the word 'flabby', but looser than 'just barely fit'.

Yes a condom will desensitise things, but intercourse shouldn't involve much friction, whether that's because of her wetness and/or using lube. Try using some lube (if you're not going to be trying condoms, olive oil is fine) when you try touching the head of your penis and you'll see.

It sometimes feels like this forum could have the subtitle of 'foreskin issues' :smile: so you'll find lots of other posts about this. Most have had tighter ones than yours, but there's plenty about stretching so it becomes looser.

Quick Reply

Latest