The Student Room Group

iGCSE english language help!

Hi, I took my english language igcse cie paper today and they put a one and a half limit on the second question which theyve never done before but i didnt see it and wrote two and a half pages! The mark is out of 10, how much do you think I will lose?
Please help!
Thanks,
em x
Reply 1
If the content is relevant to the question then you will only lose one or two marks. If however, the content is not relevant then you probably will lost 4/5 marks.. or more.
Reply 2
Original post by flipflop1
If the content is relevant to the question then you will only lose one or two marks. If however, the content is not relevant then you probably will lost 4/5 marks.. or more.

yes it was PEE on the topic it was completely relevant I just wrote a lot of points. I hope i will be ok.
Reply 3
Sounds fine then! I sat the exam too..how did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by flipflop1
Sounds fine then! I sat the exam too..how did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasnt too bad. I felt like all I did was take the info and change it into my own words, telling the story which the passage had told us already which was a bit weird. I didnt really find any implications but I used rule of three and some repition for persuasion so hopefully I did okay. you?
Reply 5
Yeah same! I wasn't sure if I should make the guy sound modest or arrogant! Thankfully that's English language done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending