The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling Questions

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by KEVO19961996
Hi just wondering what my chances were of getting a conditional/unconditional In the sports science course?

Last year I got BBCD in highers and I am predicted an AAB in highers this year.

the entry requirements for the course is ABBB

Hi Kevo.

There has been a lot of talk about Stirling allowing lower grades in than what they ask for on the website. However, Sports Science is one of those degrees that is so popular, so with your current grades, you'll probably find it'll be a conditional. A strong personal statement and predicted AAB this year means you'll probably get a conditional based on your exam results.

Good luck, brother.
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 221
what are the people like at Stirling? I know this will vary year to year, but generally?
Original post by LegWeak
what are the people like at Stirling? I know this will vary year to year, but generally?

Mostly everybody is really nice!
But like everywhere, it depends!
Reply 223
Original post by LegWeak

Like BooksOfWonder said, every place has it's good people and it's bad people.

Stirling isn't a big place, so there is a real community feel to it. If you live in a small place and there are lots of people in it, you're going to get to know a lot of people there, especially over a 4 year period. You'll find most of the people are good people just wanting to achieve something, just like yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest