The Student Room Group

Accidentally shaved part of my eyebrows

So I had an accident when shaving to go out tonight.

I was using my electric razor, and needed to scratch my head, so I turned it off and was doing so, when I accidentally switched it back on and now there is a chunk out of my left eyebrow. Then when I needed to scratch again I thought I'd held the razor far enough away from my right eyebrow, but I hadn't and it looks like I've shaved a slit, and so I tried thinning it out with the razor but I think that's only made things worse.

What should I do? I'm thinking of just shaving the rest off, but would that look even more ridiculous, and how long will my missing hair take to grow back?
Reply 1
pics?
Reply 2
Don't shave the rest off! You're just going to have to grin and bear it unfortunately! I know that is easy for me to say but there's not much else you can do than hope it will grow back quickly (which it should do - my friend plucked basically her whole eyebrows off and they grew back fast!) :smile:
Original post by Mariostar
So I had an accident when shaving to go out tonight.

I was using my electric razor, and needed to scratch my head, so I turned it off and was doing so, when I accidentally switched it back on and now there is a chunk out of my left eyebrow. Then when I needed to scratch again I thought I'd held the razor far enough away from my right eyebrow, but I hadn't and it looks like I've shaved a slit, and so I tried thinning it out with the razor but I think that's only made things worse.

What should I do? I'm thinking of just shaving the rest off, but would that look even more ridiculous, and how long will my missing hair take to grow back?

Really? Both eyebrows? :erm:

Say one of your housemates did it as a prank. I'm sure people will understand.
Reply 4
Mums eyeliner?
Hahahahahaha someone did this I went to school with, even the teachers took the piss. Don't do what he did and shave them both to make it even it just looks stupider :tongue:

What you do is you buy a cheap eyeliner in the colour of your eyebrow and pencil it back in. That way it won't be as obvious
Reply 6
fill them in with a cheap black/brown eyebrow pencil/eyeliner or even brown eyeshadow if you're feeling fancy
Reply 7
You have 1 week holiday off? It may grow back just enough in 1 week.
Reply 8
Buy some stick on eyebrows. All good joke shops sell them :rolleyes:
Reply 9
I just draw mine on now mate, it looks so classy, all the girls love me for it.
I'd say penciling in the missing bits or wearing a hat a lot are your best bets,or just leaving them as is and waiting for them to grow back,say it was a roommates prank or something similar..doesn't look that awful in the picture. But certainly don't go anywhere near them with a shaver for the next few weeks.
Reply 11
i shaved off half of my eyebrow by accident too, it happened last tuesday i’ve read about it and apparently they come back 1-4 weeks and mine have some little hairs so far which is good
Reply 12
Put a plaster on it so it looks like it was a cut or something
The same thing happened to me.Im so going to get killed
U are actually not supposed to put makeup on your brows cuz it will slow the process
Once's that happen also with me, but thanks to my mom eyeliner, I think, it will yours the final solution for you.
Ummmmm better find some hella good eyebrow pencil and draw that **** lol

Quick Reply

Latest