The Student Room Group

Imperial Medicine Applicants-2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by locomotive99
anyone else have interviewers who seemed uninterested/unresponsive? My interview was last week.

I had two that listened and two that seemed to hate me. Got an offer. Don't worry about it- they'll just be seeing how well you coped!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1181
Original post by StephenNaulls
When were you interviewed? The deadline for recommendations is 15th Feb, so if your interview date was a couple of days before then they might have given out more recommendations to fill the places? I don't know- well done though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interview was on the 18th feb and I've been recommended for it?? very confused!
Original post by StephenNaulls
I had two that listened and two that seemed to hate me. Got an offer. Don't worry about it- they'll just be seeing how well you coped!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still no high hopes though! Felt my interview was a complete bomb...Cheers for the words of encouragement :smile:
I had my interview on the 26th when will I hear back?! Any idea guys?!
Original post by amar9kan
I had my interview on the 26th when will I hear back?! Any idea guys?!

Didn't they give you a time? They said 2 weeks for me and I was on the 25th
Original post by locomotive99
Didn't they give you a time? They said 2 weeks for me and I was on the 25th

Yh but apparently most people hear on the 8th dsy
Original post by amar9kan
Yh but apparently most people hear on the 8th dsy

That's a random figure, no? I heard back (with an offer thankfully) after 5 days, whereas a friend of mine heard back after 17 days (also with an offer), so there is huge variation; I'm not sure you can put an exact number of days on it, but be rest assured that Imperial is very quick in comparison to other universities so you won't be tortured for long!
Is the deadline for universities to give offers/rejections march 31st?
My friend has an interview on March 28th so she has to hear within 3 days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1188
Original post by badman101
Is the deadline for universities to give offers/rejections march 31st?
My friend has an interview on March 28th so she has to hear within 3 days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, the deadline is actually on May 8th :wink:
http://www.ucas.com/apply/key-dates
Has anyone been rejected post-interview? If so, when did you hear back from them?

Do people receive offers and rejections at the same time?
So the whole ucas application process taught me one thing about myself: I have no patience.
Anyone get any offers/rejections in the last week??
(edited 10 years ago)
Is there gonna be a post-offer open day anytime soon?
Original post by iambored
I had my interview on the 25th February and the wait is KILLING ME!!! :s-smilie::eek:

SAME!!! heart stops every time i get an email!
Reply 1194
Original post by rd_rosesarered
SAME!!! heart stops every time i get an email!

Did you have an interview on the same day as me? If so, maybe I saw you! lol I check my ucas track every 2 hours...
Did you have an interview on the same day as me? If so, maybe I saw you! lol I check my ucas track every 2 hours...

Ngl I refresh my email inbox every 10 mins... Even in lessons. I think I'm going crazy
Reply 1196
Original post by Ambitions
Ngl I refresh my email inbox every 10 mins... Even in lessons. I think I'm going crazy

haha! How do you feel you interview went? I don't know but I feel that they didn't really listen to what I was saying... and they didn't ask me single ethical related question!
haha! How do you feel you interview went? I don't know but I feel that they didn't really listen to what I was saying... and they didn't ask me single ethical related question!

That's a good sIgn.... The rest of the people on the thread whose interviewers seemed to have ignored them received offers!

Haha, be glad for no ethical scenario- my one messed me up! And haha overall my interview didn't go so well :frown: I'm just foolishly hoping for an offer...

Good luck! Let's just pray we receive positive news this week :P
Reply 1198
Original post by Ambitions
That's a good sIgn.... The rest of the people on the thread whose interviewers seemed to have ignored them received offers!

Haha, be glad for no ethical scenario- my one messed me up! And haha overall my interview didn't go so well :frown: I'm just foolishly hoping for an offer...

Good luck! Let's just pray we receive positive news this week :P

Thanks for the reassurance!

Good luck too! (:
Why won't they respond!!!!

hurry up imperial :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending