The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to leeds psychology 2013

Scroll to see replies

How many words is yours at? I'm still working on mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
Original post by FrankieStanford
How many words is yours at? I'm still working on mine.

So am I, mine's at about 1000 now but that's excluding about 4 of the references!

You?
Mine is way less than that. References don't count in the word count anyways...
Reply 23
Mine is way less than that. References don't count in the word count anyways...

Really?! I included them in my study skills one, just not the bibliography...
Oh those ones do. I thought you meant the bibliography.
Reply 25
Oh those ones do. I thought you meant the bibliography.

Oh, good! Haha
Reply 26
I'm really struggling with this essay. Gah! I have less than 24 hours to complete it, and I haven't a clue how to start it. I hate introductions. I've made relevant notes from the video,and the sources given are pretty complicating.
Can someone please give me an idea of how you guys started the assignment?
Original post by Marietje
I'm really struggling with this essay. Gah! I have less than 24 hours to complete it, and I haven't a clue how to start it. I hate introductions. I've made relevant notes from the video,and the sources given are pretty complicating.
Can someone please give me an idea of how you guys started the assignment?

I've tried just been going through the points we got given and wrote a bit for each... I haven't been able to do the constraints one though..
Reply 28
I've tried just been going through the points we got given and wrote a bit for each... I haven't been able to do the constraints one though..

I think I'm just going to have to pretend I know what I am talking about. I doubt I'd be able to make much reference to the sources.
Reply 29
Hey, I hope everyone is finding this assignment okay. It is quite difficult though :frown: My word count was double, had to cut it down. And what kind of plan did people follow to write? Does this seem okay...saying both sides of the argument, but double the amount for how it doesn't explain learning very well (as I found more to say)? (because it was pretty last min)and the articles are difficult to relate to. Also, I sent my draft too late, he could not look at it! :frown:( Maybe start the assignment with something related to the key words so explain conditioning, learning and general a bit...:smile: Good luck everyone, hand in today! And we get our results two days before the official Alevel results too. :frown: :smile:)
Reply 30
Hi,

Quick question! Can anyone tell me what page number we put when referencing? E.g. (Pryor et al, 1990, p.3)

On that actual source it says page 326, but its only the third page of the actual document given.

So should I put p.3 or p.326???
Original post by SAHUSSAIN
Hi,

Quick question! Can anyone tell me what page number we put when referencing? E.g. (Pryor et al, 1990, p.3)

On that actual source it says page 326, but its only the third page of the actual document given.

So should I put p.3 or p.326???

I did it as 326
Reply 32
I did it as 326

Ah, thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest