The Student Room Group

Is this too small :\? [pics]

I figured the title would grab your attention, so lets crack on with what the real issue is

There's this girl I know likes me, and I think she knows that I know that she likes me. but the problem is that we have never actually spoke, would it be awkward or weird if I messaged her or something, and what would I even say?! :eek:
oh no go for it, she might be too afraid to talk to you so it'll be good for her if you start things off!
i wish the guy i liked started conversations, i never do because i think he might think i'm annoying :/
Reply 2
Let down after the title...

Edit: But go for it, lifes too short to think about what ifs.
Yeah it's too small.
Christ you people lack even the basic social skills to speak to somebody you like who you know likes you too?
Better to be rejected than to wonder what if. May as well do it, if things don't work out just move on to the next

Just reread it and realised you know she likes you..... hat are you still doing on TSR? You should be over there banging her right now.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Yes defiantly say something, I also wish the guy I like and believe likes me would at least say something instead of leaving cryptic hints..
It's so small I can't see it. =|
Reply 8
Original post by Double Agent
Christ you people lack even the basic social skills to speak to somebody you like who you know likes you too?

The real part of the question is what do I say :|?! She's basically a stranger
Original post by Anonymous
The real part of the question is what do I say :|?! She's basically a stranger

Hello is traditional.
Reply 10
Original post by Double Agent
Hello is traditional.

If a randomer said 'hello' to me id be thinking "wot do you want, ****"

I need to break the ice innit fam
Original post by Anonymous
If a randomer said 'hello' to me id be thinking "wot do you want, ****"

I need to break the ice innit fam

You sound charming. Most people are nice most of the time, they will at the very least adhere to the social boundaries of polite conversation with a stranger, if you can develop that further with a few jokes, a smiley face and a friendly relaxed persona then you're on the right track. Its not rocket science, you're just too scared to actually do whats required.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending