The Student Room Group

Confused, need some advice ASAP

I did my ocr f321 chemistry exam in January 2013 and got 58 ums (C grade), I decided to retake and so I did it again in may 2013.

Today when I went to get my results I saw that I got the same result for that exam 58 ums ( C grade)

And I know for my retake that I did better than a C.

So I'm thinking that they might have put the C grade from the jan 2013 exam instead of what I got from May 2013.

Is their anyway of overcoming this suspicion? I just thought this could be the case now.

Also has this ever happened to anyone?
Reply 1
Original post by Vorsah
I did my ocr f321 chemistry exam in January 2013 and got 58 ums (C grade), I decided to retake and so I did it again in may 2013.

Today when I went to get my results I saw that I got the same result for that exam 58 ums ( C grade)

And I know for my retake that I did better than a C.

So I'm thinking that they might have put the C grade from the jan 2013 exam instead of what I got from May 2013.

Is their anyway of overcoming this suspicion? I just thought this could be the case now.

Also has this ever happened to anyone?

Candidates getting the same grade on a re-sit happens quite often and I have never found it to be because the exam board got it wrong - it's just because the likely range of marks isn't that great. If you are sceptical then you could get a copy of your paper back so you can see the marking on it.

Quick Reply

Latest