The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Mature Students @Wolves

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi all .. 21 and have a little boy classed as a mature student il be starting deaf studies special needs and inclusion studies :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 21
Reply 22
Original post by Clo3
Hi all .. 21 and have a little boy classed as a mature student il be starting deaf studies special needs and inclusion studies :smile: xx

Hiya we will prob have some lectures together, I'm doing SN, IS families and childhood. How old's your little one? Mine are 15, 11, 7 and 3 xx
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
im a mature student ive children and im doing the health studies course at city campus :smile:
Reply 24
:smile: hi all ha
How do you know what campus you are at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Clo3
:smile: hi all ha
How do you know what campus you are at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you have a look on your time table hun, it will tell you on there which campus your on. It also tell you the room numbers; you can do a room search also to help with finding where to go. x:smile:
Does being 25 mean I'm mature?! Haha. Starting my Masters at Wolves in Forensic Tool Mark Comparison. Already live near the Walsall campus but studying in City. So hi!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Yes 25 is mature 😊 apparently so is 32 (which is what I am) lol I'm still waiting for adulthood to creep upon me to be honest! Haha hiya x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha! Well I definitely think I'm only 19 in my head so that has to count for something, surely?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Hehe I'm giving age the middle finger at the min 😳 you're only ever as old as you feel,right now I feel like 92 but I'm tired 😉your masters degree sounds very exciting x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know that feeling! In a few weeks we'll all be absorbing the youth again! :P

Thankies! I cannot wait to get back into uni life again! Just worried that I'm going to be missing all the fun freshers stuff, cause I'm not due to even start until October, and want to be able to take part! Especially only living down the road!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
I'm only like 15 mins away too I'm gutted also as I can't attend freshers week; I have four children and a carer for my eldest 😊 I don't worry to much though as I'm a really happy friendly person and should be ok, I hope lol.

I just finished a college course and oh my gosh I felt like a grandma some days I tell ya 😝 must like the feeling of punishment. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Hi All,

I'm Lana and I am going to be a mature student this year at the ripe old age of 24 lol!

I am going to be doing the BEd Primary Education, is there anyone else doing his course? I have an almost 2 year old daughter :-)

I have had some issues obtaining proof of my A Level results so I haven't received the welcome pack or been able to enrol yet. Could anyone give me more information as to what the welcome pack entails and what happens when you enrol?

Thanks and well done to everyone,

Lana
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 33
I feel well old I'm 34! I'm worried about fitting in but I'm a big kid at heart :smile:
The enrolment is done online and the ID check is done in the uni. The info stuff I haven't received as yet but only enrolled last week x
Reply 34
You can sit in the corner with me haha us oldies have to stick together :tongue: I haven't received my welcome pack either.
Original post by lc79
I feel well old I'm 34! I'm worried about fitting in but I'm a big kid at heart :smile:
The enrolment is done online and the ID check is done in the uni. The info stuff I haven't received as yet but only enrolled last week x
By the sounds of it, I don't think any of us will have problems fitting in. If it's anything like when I did my undergrad, no one even looked twice at mature students, and we all hung out together! Getting so excited now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
What's everyone taking in on induction? I haven't a clue what to take 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
I think I'm just going to take pen and paper to make notes if needed as I'm sure there will be lots to remember:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Thank you ditsy I'm sure there will be much more to remember than my head can cope with lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
I'm still fussing over clothes, not a clue what to wear lol! Got to love being an old lady at uni!:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending