The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bassetts
If I leave my door unlocked, that doesn't give people the right to walk in and steal my things, but there are people out there who sure will if given the opportunity. Same principle.

SHE WAS WEARING A ****ING SKIRT!!!! An almost knee length one at that. She wasn't wearing a micro-mini that showed half her butt. She was wearing a normal, decent skirt (from what she has told us). Its a hell of a lot different from leaving your door open in the night.
Reply 61
Original post by IndianDancer
SHE WAS WEARING A ****ING SKIRT!!!! An almost knee length one at that. She wasn't wearing a micro-mini that showed half her butt. She was wearing a normal, decent skirt (from what she has told us). Its a hell of a lot different from leaving your door open in the night.

Not really.... . But nevertheless I shall present you with another outstanding analogy.

Say a mouse and a lump of cheese. Now wherever you keep this lump of cheese (now matter how long or short it is :wink:) the mouse will always sniff it's way to it's meal. Now you can either replace this cheese with say an Apple or kill the mouse. Since we all know killing is illegal I think Apple is ideal option to choose.

I hope you understood this complex viewpoint. If you have any question/query please don't hesitate to right back. :nice face:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by RedArrow
Not really.... . But nevertheless I shall present you with another outstanding analogy.

Say a mouse and a lump of cheese. Now wherever you keep this lump of cheese (now matter how long or short it is :wink:) the mouse will always sniff it's way to it's meal. Now you can either replace this cheese with say an Apple or kill the mouse. Since we all know killing is illegal I think Apple is ideal option to choose.

I hope you understood this complex viewpoint. If you have any question/query please don't hesitate to right back. :nice face:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Comparing men to mice? Surely men have the capacity to not violate others?
is it bad my answer is be flattered?

in Amsterdam for Netherlands vs Scotland football (wearing a kilt), and every time I went up those steep Dutch stairs some euro chick would look and whilst whistling

I wasn't offended.

on a more serious note... pervs like him deserve a smack round the head, no girl should be subjected to the fear and nervousness some of these cretins make them feel. I hope he stops.
Reply 64
One solution ...big granny knickers
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by rebecca322
I've used this forum for a while but always been a browser, never a contributor. But now I have my own problem - I caught a guy at university looking up my skirt this morning as I was sat down. Then, when I was walking along the corridor he had some sort of mirror in his hands and he was very close behind me, then as I went up the stairs he then deliberately slowed down and loitered at the bottom of the stairs, continuing to look up every few seconds to look right up my skirt. It wasn't innocent, I knew exactly what he was doing. He had his phone in his hand as well as I was going up the stairs, which made me feel more uneasy like he could have been trying to take a picture up my skirt. Obviously I held my skirt down and kept to the far right, but it's a flowy skirt that comes just above the knees and I'm not sure what he was doing so close behind me or what he seen when I was sat down. Sorry for the essay but I've never had this before and it's kind of weird. Girls what would you honestly do? I don't want to go to the police because that's over the top in my opinion and I don't like causing a scene and I'd feel bad. Is that the right frame of mind? I don't know him but I've seen him around. He's unknown to me, but not a random stranger if that makes sense. Guys, I can appreciate you being very interested in this but as you don't wear skirts and probably have a completely different attitude towards things like this, I'd prefer advice from females. Thank you

Firstly, when you wear skirt...We do look at your legs, ass, etc. because we are born to do that.....but what this guy did is beyond our normal behavior....He is one creepy guy who clearly wants to bang you....my advice would be stay away from him and if this is going on and on and ON then complain to your head teacher or head staff.....Secondly you said WE don't wear skirts but not personally me but i've seen guy wear skirts in Scotland -__- what you have to say now ayy? :P
Reply 66
Gross I had a guy try and put his hand up mine in a club so I hit him.Not saying you should OP but i think you should ignore it he did not try it on with you just being a pervert.
Reply 67
Original post by sassy123
Gross I had a guy try and put his hand up mine in a club so I hit him.Not saying you should OP but i think you should ignore it he did not try it on with you just being a pervert.
If only women put their hands down guys' trousers :moon: I wish lol
Reply 68
Original post by Holby_fanatic
This happened to me at the train station before. I also had the train conductor look at my chest rather than my ticket once.

I just ignored it. It's not like I could change it or anything.

Your favourite letters are I, M, and E.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're flattering yourself by thinking you are more intelligent than me. Let me explain to you the basic concept of justice which you seem to be having some trouble with. See the thing is the criminal who is doing something wrong and it is they who need to be punished. If the victim has been a bit silly, then they get a WARNING and some advice on what THEY can do to prevent this situation. But at the end of the day the crime took place because of the criminal.

If a crime takes place and the victim is at no fault (which is the case here as she wasn't wearing anything immodest), the all there is to do in punish the criminal. Is that clear enough for you sweetheart?

Next time make sure you understand what you are talking about before you try to patronize anyone that has more sense than yourself.

Btw why the sudden change in accounts? Are you trying to make it seem like there are others supporting you? LOL
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 70
Put your underpants back on
If I was in that situation I'd give him a good talking to and threaten to report him to the university, maybe a slap if he was very rude/aggressive/didn't stop after I told him off.
Rub something that smells really bad on your butt, then when he goes to smack you . . . his hand will smell.
I got just one simple thing to say : This man shouled be jailed !
Original post by rebecca322
I've used this forum for a while but always been a browser, never a contributor. But now I have my own problem - I caught a guy at university looking up my skirt this morning as I was sat down. Then, when I was walking along the corridor he had some sort of mirror in his hands and he was very close behind me, then as I went up the stairs he then deliberately slowed down and loitered at the bottom of the stairs, continuing to look up every few seconds to look right up my skirt. It wasn't innocent, I knew exactly what he was doing. He had his phone in his hand as well as I was going up the stairs, which made me feel more uneasy like he could have been trying to take a picture up my skirt. Obviously I held my skirt down and kept to the far right, but it's a flowy skirt that comes just above the knees and I'm not sure what he was doing so close behind me or what he seen when I was sat down. Sorry for the essay but I've never had this before and it's kind of weird. Girls what would you honestly do? I don't want to go to the police because that's over the top in my opinion and I don't like causing a scene and I'd feel bad. Is that the right frame of mind? I don't know him but I've seen him around. He's unknown to me, but not a random stranger if that makes sense. Guys, I can appreciate you being very interested in this but as you don't wear skirts and probably have a completely different attitude towards things like this, I'd prefer advice from females. Thank you

You must report this to the university immediately and not wait for the next time.

If he's done it to you he's done it to plenty of others.

Unfortunately if he gets away with this, his behaviour will tend to escalate to worse things.
(Think actual assault etc.) Do you want to find out that he's done something much worse and you could have stopped it ?

By getting someone to tackle him now you will be preventing much worse things happening to you or others in the future.

Also if he's prepared to do this in public, can you imagine what he is prepared to do when he thinks he's alone with a girl?
Original post by Huskaris
Your favourite letters are I, M, and E.

My favourite letters are actually R, S and T but I know what you intended with this.

What happened to her is not something you go to the police for though. It's probably not the first time it's happened to her, she just noticed that particular time.
Reply 76
You're flattering yourself by thinking you are more intelligent than me. Let me explain to you the basic concept of justice which you seem to be having some trouble with. See the thing is the criminal who is doing something wrong and it is they who need to be punished. If the victim has been a bit silly, then they get a WARNING and some advice on what THEY can do to prevent this situation. But at the end of the day the crime took place because of the criminal.

If a crime takes place and the victim is at no fault (which is the case here as she wasn't wearing anything immodest), the all there is to do in punish the criminal. Is that clear enough for you sweetheart?

Next time make sure you understand what you are talking about before you try to patronize anyone that has more sense than yourself.

Btw why the sudden change in accounts? Are you trying to make it seem like there are others supporting you? LOL

How did my excellent analogy translate into a crime an a victim? Where exactly did you think you misinterpreted? Is it the apple part? Do you really think a mouse equivalent to a criminal? :eek:

Does a victim really get a WARNING? :eek:

Now what's wrong with my account? :eek:

You must be sick :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had guys stare at my chest and stuff but that's really really horrible. What a creep!!
How did my excellent analogy translate into a crime an a victim? Where exactly did you think you misinterpreted? Is it the apple part? Do you really think a mouse equivalent to a criminal? :eek:

Does a victim really get a WARNING? :eek:

Now what's wrong with my account? :eek:

You must be sick :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put too much faith in your ability to comprehend basic logic.

P.S: your use of the emoticons just makes you look more stupid.
Reply 79
I put too much faith in your ability to comprehend basic logic.

P.S: your use of the emoticons just makes you look more stupid.

Whatever I don't care about this thread cya

PS: i could use your input on some bizzare shirt i got. Help out willl ya

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending