Scroll to see replies

And there's nothing wrong with pot noodles :biggrin: :wink:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by JDMsimpson
I had to pay my fee upfront yesterday, also is anyone here living on site??

Not living on site, what's your course tho?
Reply 42
Original post by Lady_Violette
but they can wait until 8th for me (loan day).

Gonna stop comin on ere i just get upset, i don't get my loan till the bloody 15th!! :mad:

..and pot noodles are vile! (i am properly fussy eater though, gonna make a terrible student!)
Still not been given ma timetable yet, *cries , and how dare you disrespect my beloved noodles.
Reply 44
Original post by JDMsimpson
Still not been given ma timetable yet, *cries , and how dare you disrespect my beloved noodles.

Haha tbh i wish i could stomach the things i'd save a fortune on food!

What course are you starting?
Original post by Si_D
Gonna stop comin on ere i just get upset, i don't get my loan till the bloody 15th!! :mad:

..and pot noodles are vile! (i am properly fussy eater though, gonna make a terrible student!)

15th??? How ridiculous.
I've already come to the conclusion that I'm supposed to be relying on Mummy & Daddy to get me there, loads of stuff I need to buy for my course haven't been able to buy anything up to now cause we've had such a bad month, going buying bare essentials on Sunday, then hopefully the weekend after I should be able to go buy some more stuff.

You lose student points for that definitely :wink:
You could make them back though if you are good enough at drinking haha
Reply 46
Original post by Lady_Violette
15th??? How ridiculous.
I've already come to the conclusion that I'm supposed to be relying on Mummy & Daddy to get me there, loads of stuff I need to buy for my course haven't been able to buy anything up to now cause we've had such a bad month, going buying bare essentials on Sunday, then hopefully the weekend after I should be able to go buy some more stuff.

You lose student points for that definitely :wink:
You could make them back though if you are good enough at drinking haha

Lol I am actually gonna be relying on mum n dad for a borrow to get me through first week!

...and I think I'll be more than capable of getting those points a back, Ive been training hard at drinking since a lot of the students were still in primary school...!
Lol
But you know what I mean, they shouldn't assume that you've got that financial assistance, plenty people don't, we should be getting it before hand then we can pay things like the facilities charge, buy all the stationary stuff, I've got a list of other stuff I've got to still buy cause I don't have the cash yet... Admittedly a lot of courses don't require you buy things like jodhpurs, hats, gloves, etc on top of what you'd need for just a normal lecture :wink:

Lol good good :biggrin:
Original post by Si_D
Aw now i feel left out, MyMessages is empty, MyCourse is empty, MyBasket is empty... thank god MyTimetable finally appeared this morning, was beginning to think they don't actually know i'm coming!

I did find a page sometime after enrolling with uClan where i was supposed to upload a photo but haven't been able to find me way back to it! As far as myerscough go i've not had any communication from them since my unconditional offer :-/

if you haven't already call them. Seems so disorganised and no ones on the same page.
Reply 49
Original post by kisabelle
if you haven't already call them. Seems so disorganised and no ones on the same page.

Called them again today an was just told don't worry about anything, just bring yourself on the 8th and everything we haven't been able to do will be fixed that first week, its no prob where we at with all the admin side just turn up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending