The Student Room Group

Met an absolutely beautiful girl... how can I get her number?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've never asked for someone's number that I've just met. Usually we've been chatting for a while in person or met a party and have lots of mutual friends.

I agree, confidence is sexy. I wish I had more of it when it came to women!

Will try and sit next to her tomorrow and just chat as much as possible. I know she's applying for the same course I've applied for, so there's a route in for further contact, not just a superficial 'I'd like to see you again'.
Reply 21
Chat, get to know her better, then if things are going well, ask for her facebook/number saying you'll like to stay in touch etc.
Reply 22
Original post by placenta medicae talpae
Squeeze her arm till it 'pops' out.

what :curious: ...........
Original post by bigwhalegambler
Crash your car into her and exchange insurance details :creep:

Yeah nothing like a good old crash to get her digits. :redface:
Original post by Just Another Girly
Yeah nothing like a good old crash to get her digits. :redface:

I call it the crash and bash:cool:
Original post by bigwhalegambler
I call it the crash and bash:cool:

I don't even know how to respond to that so im just gunna go with ; Okay:biggrin:

:tongue::wink:
Reply 26
Original post by skotch
Hey,

I'm on a 2-day course this weekend and there's a girl on a course who's stunning. She just fits my type, she's friendly and intelligent and I'd genuinely like to get to know her better. Only just met her yesterday. Tomorrow I'll see her again and I doubt I'll see her ever again after that unless I do something.

As I've only just met her, would it be a bit inappropriate to ask for her number? Or to add each other on facebook or whatever?

Can't believe I'm asking for this sort of advice! I feel like a little kid again. Just don't want to mess this up!

Ask her. She will either say yes or no.
She won't report you to police - usually that doesn't happen.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by skotch
Hey,

I'm on a 2-day course this weekend and there's a girl on a course who's stunning. She just fits my type, she's friendly and intelligent and I'd genuinely like to get to know her better. Only just met her yesterday. Tomorrow I'll see her again and I doubt I'll see her ever again after that unless I do something.

As I've only just met her, would it be a bit inappropriate to ask for her number? Or to add each other on facebook or whatever?

Can't believe I'm asking for this sort of advice! I feel like a little kid again. Just don't want to mess this up!

Just say it would be great to keep in touch can I add you on facebook?
This is how the movie scream started.....
:afraid::afraid:
Original post by skotch
Hey,

This party trick is a little lame, but if the purpose if to get her phone number then it works every time, provided you're willing to live with the suspicion of being a maths nerd.
1. Give her a notebook or a piece of paper, and ask her to write down her phone number (call this Number1)
2. Then ask her to write it down backwards (call this Number2)
3. Now ask her to subtract the smaller number from the larger (Number1 minus Number2, or Number2 minus Number1). Call the result Number3
4. Next ask her to add all the digits in Number3 (eg, adding the digits in 1269 would give 1+2+6+9=18). Call the result Number4
5. Add all the digits in Number 4, and call the result Number5
6. Announce that Number5 is '9'.
7. Lastly (and this is important), pocket the piece of paper with her workings :biggrin:

This works because Number3 is guaranteed to be a multiple of 9. However, from a maths perspective, it's not watertight (there is a tiny, tiny possibility that the answer will be Number5 will be zero), but as the purpose was to get her phone number that's unimportant.
Reply 30
Ask her out somewhere then ask for her number so that you can contact her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Please expand.. :tongue:

just made me 'wtf' :biggrin:
Original post by lolwhatisthis
just made me 'wtf' :biggrin:

Lol why explain..
That guy is annoying as hell lol.
He's hot and he knows it. At least he's nice though I guess.
There's another guy who came on with him once in one of his videos and he was arrogant as hell lol.. Now there's someone I would round house kick in the face :tongue:
Locate where she is standing and face her direction. Hold a bowl of soup close to your chest, but pay little attention to the path in front of you. Start walking forward and you will eventually bump into her, spilling the hot soup down her chest. Be a gentleman and clean it off for her, whilst apologising profusely. Remember, soup damages the nipples first, so give these a good clean before addressing the remainder of her breasts.

This usually provides enough interaction to exchange numbers.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
You guys on here are so funny with your ways of getting numbers of girls, you won't imagine.

It's just as simple as (whenever the moment is right): "Would you mind if I take your number?" or "Can I have your number?"
Reply 35
Sooo I'm an idiot and bottled it.

Spoke to her for ages on the way back, but just didn't feel the spark that I felt the day before. But even so, I should have gone for it. I'm so useless when it comes to these sorts of things :emo:

Feel like I'm going to be single for life at this rate!
Original post by skotch
Sooo I'm an idiot and bottled it.
Spoke to her for ages on the way back, but just didn't feel the spark that I felt the day before. But even so, I should have gone for it. I'm so useless when it comes to these sorts of things :emo:
Feel like I'm going to be single for life at this rate!

If you have her name, you may still be able to find her using Google or Facebook, particularly if you have some other personal details (home town, uni, course, etc). Try searching - what do you have to lose?
Reply 37
Original post by Pastaferian
If you have her name, you may still be able to find her using Google or Facebook, particularly if you have some other personal details (home town, uni, course, etc). Try searching - what do you have to lose?

Yeah, I found her on facebook and added her and sent a message along with it. Now I guess it's all up to her whether she wants to keep in contact or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending