The Student Room Group

Engineering Applicant Stalking Page

Why is there no engineering applicant stalking page? I'd be happy to make one but I don't know how I do it - could someone please advise, or better yet, make one themselves? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by OllieGCSEs
Why is there no engineering applicant stalking page? I'd be happy to make one but I don't know how I do it - could someone please advise, or better yet, make one themselves? :biggrin:

I was wondering the same thing. I'm applying for Mechanical Engineering, you?
Reply 2

I was wondering the same thing. I'm applying for mechanical engineering, you?
Reply 3
Original post by iDraw
I was wondering the same thing. I'm applying for Mechanical Engineering, you?

I'm applying for Electronic Engineering :smile: Where have you applied? Got any offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I agree, I was looking for one but couldn't find one :/ And finally someone else for mech eng there don't seem to be that many on forums, but the only ones i have looked at are uni specific :/
Reply 5
I'm applying for Electronic Engineering :smile: Where have you applied? Got any offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied to Sheffield, Manchester, Nottingham, Birmingham and Plymouth but I haven't got any offers yet. Bearing in mind I only sent it off on 5/12/13.

How about you, where have you applied and have you got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Jessy200
I agree, I was looking for one but couldn't find one :/ And finally someone else for mech eng there don't seem to be that many on forums, but the only ones i have looked at are uni specific :/

Yes! Another prospective mech eng student! Where have you applied and have you gotten any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by iDraw
Yes! Another prospective mech eng student! Where have you applied and have you gotten any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to Imperial, Cambridge, Bath, Loughborough and Swansea :smile:
Got offers from Imperial post interview (but it hasnt come through track yet...), and offers from Bath and Swansea with a Cambridge Interview on thursday (although cambridge is general engineering) :smile: how about you?
Reply 8
Original post by Jessy200
I applied to Imperial, Cambridge, Bath, Loughborough and Swansea :smile:
Got offers from Imperial post interview (but it hasnt come through track yet...), and offers from Bath and Swansea with a Cambridge Interview on thursday (although cambridge is general engineering) :smile: how about you?

Wow, that's really good, well done. I applied super late but I have gotten offers from Sheffield and Manchester. I have got an informal interview with Birmingham in Feb but I haven't heard from Nottingham or Plymouth

Quick Reply

Latest