University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

PGCE Primary at Leicester University 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sbubbles
The Maths and English tests are only 15 mins each. I didn't revise for them, they're fairly simple. It's basically KS2 maths and you can't prepare for the English one really!

Thanks for your help! :smile: Wish me luck!..this means so much to me haha :frown:....I'm more concerned about the role play part..I don't really know what to expect...? I had a read of a few of ur posts by the way, congratulations for getting an offer!..I'll wait until after the interview before I join the facebook page :frown:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by espeight11
Hi, I've just been offered a place on the Upper Primary PGCE at Leicester YAY :smile:

Whooo me too! :biggrin:

I had my interview on 16th Jan, heard back 22nd of Jan so not too bad! :smile: So excited/scared/just need to pass my degree now :P xx
Reply 42
Original post by proud nd luvin it
Whooo me too! :biggrin:

I had my interview on 16th Jan, heard back 22nd of Jan so not too bad! :smile: So excited/scared/just need to pass my degree now :P xx

Ahh congrats :smile: is Leicester your first choice? You may have to change 'proud nd luvin it' to actual words if you plan on being a teacher :wink: there's a Facebook group for new starters you may want to join :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1413151862259015/
Ahh congrats :smile: is Leicester your first choice? You may have to change 'proud nd luvin it' to actual words if you plan on being a teacher :wink: there's a Facebook group for new starters you may want to join :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1413151862259015/

Yes I think so! :biggrin: is it your first choice? Alas, the joys of joining a forum back when I was 15 and deciding on a username.... haha XD x
Reply 44
Original post by proud nd luvin it
Yes I think so! :biggrin: is it your first choice? Alas, the joys of joining a forum back when I was 15 and deciding on a username.... haha XD x

Yeh same here…it was my last choice originally but then on the interview day I got a really good vibe about the place and completely horrible vibes from my other one! Funny how things work out! Aha very true…let me guess, was that in prep for your GCSE's? What's your name? I'm not sure if it you joined the fb group or not :confused: Do you live in Leicester already?
How long do we have to accept the offer once it's on ucas? :smile: x
Yeh same here…it was my last choice originally but then on the interview day I got a really good vibe about the place and completely horrible vibes from my other one! Funny how things work out! Aha very true…let me guess, was that in prep for your GCSE's? What's your name? I'm not sure if it you joined the fb group or not :confused: Do you live in Leicester already?

Hahaha yeah it was :P my name's Jennifer, I joined the other day I think? :smile: No, I'm from Nottinghamshire originally and am at uni down near London, so leicester's a bit closer to home :smile: x
How long did it take to get your reply after the interview... my interview was on the 17th and I'm progressively getting more worried...
Original post by snookiepuss93
How long did it take to get your reply after the interview... my interview was on the 17th and I'm progressively getting more worried...

I had my interview on the 17th too! I got an email at 6.45pm this evening to say I had got on :smile: hope you have been lucky too :smile: x
Well done :smile: Unfortunately I was unsuccessful :frown: I have another interview on Monday though and have just requested feedback, though I think it may have something to do with my experience, as other candidates seemed to have a lot more. I have completed 13 days in a primary school and 4 in a nursery to date :/ but I am continuing to complete another day at each every week.
Hi, im guessing you guys have completed your PGCE now, Ive just started mine now at Leicester. Finding it hard. Any advice?
Reply 51
Hi Orange Kite. What course are you on? I am on Secondary Geography ! What are you finding hard about it ?
Original post by Samlou91
Hi Orange Kite. What course are you on? I am on Secondary Geography ! What are you finding hard about it ?

Primary. They have crammed in so much this week. Im really struggling to keep up.
Reply 53
Have you already started?! I've just spent the last few weeks in preliminary attachment! Don't worry too much I think it'll be a shock to everyone!
Just had my first week in uni. I think the secondary are joining us this coming week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending