The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing '14 - Still nothing!

Yes it's another thread about this!

I've applied to; Wolverhampton,Keele,BCU,Worcester on 15th November.
Wolverhampton = Rejection .. personal statement?! Took them under a WEEK, clearly haven't read it :frown: My tutor said she had huge amount of emails regarding this, and she's been told its because we are ""mature"" students!
Keele = Rejection... Not scored enough points on my application. Abit disheartening, but it was quite far to travel.

BCU & Worcester i've heard nothing! Been 8 weeks, so you obviously start to think the worst. When i read through forums and see people who applied after me are getting interviews.. i want to scream!
Anyone shed some light? :frown:
Reply 1
I know its hard not to stress but I really believe what people say that no news is good news! If universities don't like your application then its easier for them just to reject you quickly and get another application out of the way, if you don't hear back for a while then that means that you're still being considered! Was it just 4 universities that you applied to? I hope that you hear something soon, best of luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by Siobhan87
I know its hard not to stress but I really believe what people say that no news is good news! If universities don't like your application then its easier for them just to reject you quickly and get another application out of the way, if you don't hear back for a while then that means that you're still being considered! Was it just 4 universities that you applied to? I hope that you hear something soon, best of luck!!

Thank you for your reply, abit of reassurance helps sometimes haha
I did apply for 5 - Coventry, but withdrawed my application.
Thanks again!!
Reply 3
Original post by katii
Thank you for your reply, abit of reassurance helps sometimes haha
I did apply for 5 - Coventry, but withdrawed my application.
Thanks again!!

No problem, and don't worry I drive myself crazy too worrying that I won't get a place - all the time haha so you're not the only one!! But it is our futures after all so its normal to feel a little anxious!
Reply 4
Yeah I only just heard back from one university yesterday, it took a while to get that one! Still haven't heard anything from the others, but try not to worry about it - as has been said, no news is good news! :smile:
Reply 5
I heard back from BCU and Worcester on the 10th of Jan after waiting over a month, maybe yours will come soon :smile:

I also go withdrawed from Coventry, but i expected it and i only put it so i had all 5 choices haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending