The Student Room Group

Soooo Stressful

Anyone else feeling a monumental amount of stress because of the GCSEs? My teachers are all expecting A*s. Ridiculous. By the way, I'm new here, anyone else?
Reply 1
Yep, only just actively started using TSR. I'm in the same boat! Even worse is that not only do my teachers expect high grades, but it's made me expect high grades of myself too. Which, if not achieved, I'll be so disappointed.

Also it's hard to start revising - I feel like I don't know where to start and it's a bit overwhelming. Have you started revising yet, or do you get that too?
Reply 2
Original post by Laurent (SEY)
Anyone else feeling a monumental amount of stress because of the GCSEs? My teachers are all expecting A*s. Ridiculous. By the way, I'm new here, anyone else?

I'm new too, but I'm an A-Level student. I know you've probably heard this countless times before, but GCSE's are much easier than A-Levels, so enjoy what you're doing and get into the habit of revising early on and keeping on top of your work. Also, it's your last year with your all of your friends and peers so make the most of it!
Reply 3
I only just starting using this properly recently :') honestly, go on youtube and search 'How to revise'. It helps. A lot. And check out Jake Wright on youtube, he's good xx
yessss, my parents are expecting me to get A*s but no matter how hard i try i find that i never get it and occasionally i might be a few marks of it. I need to start revising but I have a lot of controlled assessments this week so I just want to get them over with
Reply 5
1 hour of revision a day at home should do it. Monday to friday do your options then on the weekend do 1 1/2 hour of maths science and english.

Quick Reply

Latest