The Student Room Group

Postgraduate in Medicine

I'm just starting out in my university en devour applying for Biomedical Sciences and Anatomical Sciences. This is all to do a postgraduate in Medicine. Am I going the right way about this? I just need some general advice about this from someone who has had similar experiences. Applying to Scottish Unis and probably the same for doing a postgraduate.

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by Joels
I'm just starting out in my university en devour applying for Biomedical Sciences and Anatomical Sciences. This is all to do a postgraduate in Medicine. Am I going the right way about this? I just need some general advice about this from someone who has had similar experiences. Applying to Scottish Unis and probably the same for doing a postgraduate.

Thank you! :smile:

Biomedical sciences and anatomical sciences are both degrees that'll allow you to apply for medicine no problem, however, if you're eligible then it's really advisable that you apply for medicine as a school leaver! The competition is less fierce, and it's cheaper. :tongue:

If you're not, then this route's fine! Just a thing: medicine is still an undergraduate course, even if you're already applying with a degree. Postgraduate medicine is for those who already have a medical degree! What you're thinking of is graduate-entry medicine. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending