The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Can I apply for two MSc courses of Warwick Business School at the same time?

Hello everyone.
I have applied for MSc Behavioural Finance, waiting for the decision. But I am unsure whether I need to apply for MSc Finance as well. They are both my favourite courses. The modules set by them are almost the same. Can I apply for two MSc courses of Warwick Business School at the same time, which may increase the possibility of getting an offer?
If I do so, would my tutor receive a second email for reference and upload it again?

Many Thx
Reply 1
Original post by always_red
Hello everyone.
I have applied for MSc Behavioural Finance, waiting for the decision. But I am unsure whether I need to apply for MSc Finance as well. They are both my favourite courses. The modules set by them are almost the same. Can I apply for two MSc courses of Warwick Business School at the same time, which may increase the possibility of getting an offer?
If I do so, would my tutor receive a second email for reference and upload it again?

Many Thx

if they are almost the same then you'd probably be able to switch. it won't increase your chances of getting an offer.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by 391iady
if they are almost the same then you'd probably be able to switch. it won't increase your chances of getting an offer.

OK. Thx.

Quick Reply

Latest